2012 Ford F350 Super Duty Crew Cab

8.2

Based on 193 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

Great work truck. I own 2.

By on Friday, October 7, 2011

Pros: "Very good work truck, great pulling power."

Cons: "Diesel repair costly and frequent."

"Truck has had to much repair time for being a super duty. Diesel motor costs a lot to repair and maintain. I hope the new diesel by ford is a better motor."

ghould have kept 2005 350

By on Saturday, November 1, 2008

"day1 purchase great day 2 on tow truck would not run over 5 miles in hour it was down hill from there 4 radiators 2 a/c components replace main seal at front and rear of the engine tranny leak fluids and steering gear box replaced engine leaking oil now should have kept my 2005 350 biggest mistake i paid for in full"

My 3rd Power Stroke

By on Sunday, August 31, 2008

"I purchase the Ford because of the Power Stroke engine. I had a 1997 7.3L 202,000 miles sold for $12,500. I had a 2003 6.0L 210,000 miles sold for $20,0000. I expect the value of the truck to remain high so when I get to 200,000 miles it will have a good resale value. The mileage started out at 15 mpg 2.0 mpg less than the 2003. I have put a K&N stile air filter on it and increased the the mpg to 16 mpg overall. Driving highway at 65 mph I get 18.3 mpg. I lose mpg when driving from field to field at 40 to 45 mph. I would like the transmission to shift into OD at 40 to 42 mph like the 2003 truck did and I believe that I would get an average of 17.5 mpg for all driving. At 20,000 miles the mpg finally got better. I would recommend this truck to anyone for value and comfort of driving."

Love My For F350 Lariat

By on Wednesday, June 18, 2008

"This is my first diesel truck so have no comparison to others. Love the styling both in and out over GM and Dodge. Little things like electric folding mirrors and bed step are great. Very quiet and comfortable on trips, both front and back seats. Mileage after 12K miles is about 15.5 combined city/hwy. Definately would reccommend to anyone."

Found on Road Dead

By on Friday, May 6, 2011

"After being a die hard Ford guy the road has come to an end. I have a F350 SD and F550 SD (same 6.4 engine) Both with major problems. One has had fuel injectors 3 times and the engine rebuilt (4 weeks) Both have had new radiators. One had a fuel tank that rusted in 2 years that was not covered under warranty. Overall the 6.4 engine has given me lots of problems. It has LOTS of power when it runs. Truck body is no where close to "TOUGH" the fact that Ford pushes this is sad. The body is very very thin metal. The bed dented the first month do putting in an item that weight 800 pounds in it. The front of the bed rail by the cab is very weak from loading the truck it bend by being pushed on. This truck is probably good for someone tooling a trailer around that does not really use a truck to haul stuff on a day to day basis."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F350 Super Duty Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals