2012 Ford F350 Super Duty Crew Cab

8.2

Based on 190 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

A Disappointment

By on Sunday, August 17, 2008

"I replaced a 2004 F-350 (6.0 liter diesel) with this one after blowing the transmission at 104K. I have been towed off the side of the highway 3 times in the last 6 months. I have had the radiator side blow off dumping the entire coolant load, had the exhaust filter plug and have to be replaced (several thousand $$ if not under warranty), and to top it off, the best mileage I have achieved is 13.5 mpg (versus over 20 mpg on my 2004). Ford's response is that "We don't provide mileage estimates on Diesels"..... I have 20,000 miles put on it in 14 months, and the fuel mileage isn't improving any. Constant little things breaking (such as the tow/haul button sticking, the transmission refusing to move out of 4 low, the "fake" chrome on the grill peeling off etc...) This is my 5th Ford truck, 2nd Super Duty, and my last. If I wasn't so upside down in it, I would have dumped it already - get ready for a $20,000 to $25,000 loss when you drive one off the lot. The only positive things I have to say about the truck is that it has more power than anything I have ever driven (when it is running). That and my dealer has been quick about getting me back on the road after it dies...."

Love this truck

By on Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pros: "lot of power, comfortable, great looking"

"Iv'e had this truck for a year now. Great truck, no problems. I have the 6.7 diesel, ton of power when needed yet economical (18 mpg)city. I drive this truck on short drives and long distances, very comfortable."

Love My For F350 Lariat

By on Wednesday, June 18, 2008

"This is my first diesel truck so have no comparison to others. Love the styling both in and out over GM and Dodge. Little things like electric folding mirrors and bed step are great. Very quiet and comfortable on trips, both front and back seats. Mileage after 12K miles is about 15.5 combined city/hwy. Definately would reccommend to anyone."

Found on Road Dead

By on Friday, May 6, 2011

"After being a die hard Ford guy the road has come to an end. I have a F350 SD and F550 SD (same 6.4 engine) Both with major problems. One has had fuel injectors 3 times and the engine rebuilt (4 weeks) Both have had new radiators. One had a fuel tank that rusted in 2 years that was not covered under warranty. Overall the 6.4 engine has given me lots of problems. It has LOTS of power when it runs. Truck body is no where close to "TOUGH" the fact that Ford pushes this is sad. The body is very very thin metal. The bed dented the first month do putting in an item that weight 800 pounds in it. The front of the bed rail by the cab is very weak from loading the truck it bend by being pushed on. This truck is probably good for someone tooling a trailer around that does not really use a truck to haul stuff on a day to day basis."

2012 power stroke ford best truck ever built

By on Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pros: "love the enterior love the engine"

Cons: "ford should have done this truck ten years ago"

"had a dodge did not like it i did like the cummins engine"

Can't go wrong with Ford trucks

By on Saturday, April 21, 2012

Pros: "almost, if not, everything about it."

Cons: "absolutely nothing."

"I've had a 2001 Ford F-150 for about 11 years with over 170,000 miles on it and had no plans on selling it or trading it until I test drove a new 2012 Ford F-350 Lariat Crew Cab fully loaded. It was beautiful and drove amazing for a big truck. Turning radious was tight as a drum, and interior was huge in both front a back seats and extemely comfortable. I traded my F-150 in for this truck. I have the 6.7 liter deisel V8 which is amazingly powerful and fuel effecient for a big engine like this. The deisel is very quiet and sounds muscular. Great truck period. Ford definitely has a good thing going for them."

Best truck I have owned

By on Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pros: "Great truck for long trips pulling a 5th wheel"

Cons: "Fuel mileage"

"This truck towes really well and rides nice for a 1 ton. I love the interior and the leather seats are very comfy. There great for those long hauls. The only down side to this truck is all the emissions equipment. This has killed the MPG and you can feel it suck the power out of the truck when it regen's."

Great Vehicle

By on Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Fuel Cost"

"Best truck! Lot's of power from the start. Have hauled a pallet and a half of cinder block in bed. No problems!"

So far so good.

By on Friday, December 9, 2011

Pros: "Great price under 40K"

Cons: "None so far"

"Love the truck. Power, comfort, style. 2011 F-350 XL diesel.18 MPG overall. Can't wait to tow."

Love this truck!

By on Friday, December 9, 2011

Pros: "Great ride, great power, and GREAT mpg!"

Cons: "I have yet to have a con."

"I previously owned the 2010 F-250 with the 6.4 powerstroke. The truck rode beautifully, but I averaged 8 mpg. I traded it in for the 2011 F-350, and have been very pleased. Right away I was getting 16/17 in town and 19 on the highway. I pulled my 30 foot gooseneck with a tractor, and I stil averaged about 17/18 on the highway. The truck rides like a passenger sedan, very smooth and quiet. This is the 11th powerstroke I have owned over the years, and other than the mid 90's model 7.3, I think this is the best Powerstroke yet!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F350 Super Duty Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals