2011 Ford F350 Super Duty Crew Cab

8.2

Based on 190 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

Everything I expected

By on Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Pros: "Comfort plus - while at work"

"Truly very impressive. I work this truck hard pulling horses and heavy equipment. Never let me down and did the job every time."

Truck performs but has a few issues

By on Friday, December 23, 2016

Pros: "Power, confort, towing options and safety features"

Cons: "Pwr mirrors slow, throttle lag is terrible"

"I bought the truck (6.7L diesel is great), after we retired with the intent to tow and haul. Within the first 6 months, the throttle or turbo lag was evident from a standing start to a point of near rear end collision due to the truck suddenly ceases to continue to accelerate. It just stops! A few seconds later it moves forward. Passing gear at highway speeds has a considerable "delay" in responding, then a surge to move forward. Had two Ford dealers indicate that is "the way it is and they can't do much about it." My other Ford F350, 2006 had a similar issue but I corrected it by installing an aftermarket tune to mitigate the issue. I made mention to the Ford Service department and was told that this could alter the manufacturers warranty although testimony from other truck owners with the same problem resolved this issue with a better tune programmed in their vehicles. So, Ford can't fix it, but aftermarket tune up companies have addressed the problem. A few other issues. A number of intermittent issues. The backup audible sensors go off in reverse even though there are not obstructions. Put it in reverse and the audible alarm goes off. Ignition had to be replaced as I couldn't remove the key. A new one installed which works, but it is still difficult to remove. The power mirrors, the driver side is not synched to the passenger side. Drive side mirror is very slow. In an icey morning condition, the mirror won't extend or open at all, but the passenger mirror works in all weather. Worst issue is these headlights! OMG! These are the most limiting, brightness, range for a Ford vehicle. All other makes have gone to HID, LED and the like, but why pay over $65K for a new truck with headlights that are extremely dim is beyond me! I checked with Ford about upgrades to HID or LED..no can do according to Ford. Good things? Tows great. the 6.7 diesel has great torque and power throughout. Towing is a breeze and stability controls are great. Interior comfort is nice, with all controls within reach and accessible. Down side with the entertainment/satellite radio. I can never tune to AM channels. It refuses to broadcast, regardless of where you are at. Again, intermittent condition that cant be repeated. Overall, the throttle issue cannot be resolved, the headlights are horrible. I'm to the point of selling and looking for a better vehicle in the future"

By on Thursday, November 4, 2010

Great Truck

By on Thursday, August 28, 2008

"I have had my 2008 F-350 King Ranch LB with A.R.E cab high shell for 16 mo. I have 15200 miles on it. Would have had more but got hurt and could not drive for 7 mo. The truck has had no problems at all . Fuel miles has been about 13 to 14 in city and 16 to 18 highway with out tow. I use cruise control at 58 to 60 mph. This is after break in on the diesel 6.4. The gas meter on the truck says on highway 20 to 22 but that wrong. I knew the truck uses more fuel so why gripe about my miles. I think for a truck of this size it does well. I see others complain about miles mpg then why did you buy a big truck in the first place. Every where I go people love the truck. I'm 60 years old and had a few trucks and cars in my life, and I can say this Ford truck is the best truck I have ever had. Ride great for a big truck, something I have to look for a place to park it because of the size but I don't care it worth it. This is a no bull report, because I love the truth about my auto good or bad. I use Amsoil CJ-4 5w40 syn. This will be my last truck till I go home to be with the Lord !!"

Great pulling powerful truck

By on Thursday, January 9, 2014

Pros: "Big capable truck - will pull anything!"

Cons: "Big truck, park in back, avoid parking garages"

"I bought this truck to tow a backhoe and handle cargo. I got a gooseneck trailer hitch installed and have pulled 10,000 pound loads routinely with no problems. It rides comfortably with a load on board, the seats are great, comfortable with easy to clean leather. Bad weather is not an issue so long as the ground will support the heavy truck. You are above most traffic and so have great visibility even in road mist. Hauling tools and pulling the trailer with the backhoe cross-country I got 15 miles/gallon moving tons of cargo."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F350 Super Duty Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals