2011 Ford F350 Super Duty Crew Cab

8.2

Based on 193 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

Great pulling viehicle

By on Saturday, June 3, 2017

Pros: "Great pulling power. very quiet engine"

Cons: "rough ride"

"I have the 2016 F350 DRW w/6.7 diesel. Pulled a 14000 5the wheel travel trailer from Louisiana to Yellowstone and back. Fuel economy, while pulling was 8.8 mpg. w/o trailer it runs between 15 and 16. Found the displayed MPG (and fuel usage) to be very close to calculated value. this truck had no problems going thru the Rockies. first time it down shifted was after i made it to Montana. A better test of pulling was found in MO between Springfield and Branson. it down shifter much sooner when pulling up the hills. Only problem was a very hard shift (from 3rd to 4th) when viehicle had less than 5K miles on it. took it to a dealer in Indiana who put an updated program in it and said the problem would go away in abt 750 miles. it finally disappered around 10k. The ride is rough but it has the 14K suspension so i guess that is to be expected. Turning radias is excellent. that was the first thing i noticed when i test drove it. i had a ford 2002 like this one and it didnt turn nearly as well as this one."

By on Thursday, November 4, 2010

Great pulling powerful truck

By on Thursday, January 9, 2014

Pros: "Big capable truck - will pull anything!"

Cons: "Big truck, park in back, avoid parking garages"

"I bought this truck to tow a backhoe and handle cargo. I got a gooseneck trailer hitch installed and have pulled 10,000 pound loads routinely with no problems. It rides comfortably with a load on board, the seats are great, comfortable with easy to clean leather. Bad weather is not an issue so long as the ground will support the heavy truck. You are above most traffic and so have great visibility even in road mist. Hauling tools and pulling the trailer with the backhoe cross-country I got 15 miles/gallon moving tons of cargo."

Great Truck

By on Thursday, August 28, 2008

"I have had my 2008 F-350 King Ranch LB with A.R.E cab high shell for 16 mo. I have 15200 miles on it. Would have had more but got hurt and could not drive for 7 mo. The truck has had no problems at all . Fuel miles has been about 13 to 14 in city and 16 to 18 highway with out tow. I use cruise control at 58 to 60 mph. This is after break in on the diesel 6.4. The gas meter on the truck says on highway 20 to 22 but that wrong. I knew the truck uses more fuel so why gripe about my miles. I think for a truck of this size it does well. I see others complain about miles mpg then why did you buy a big truck in the first place. Every where I go people love the truck. I'm 60 years old and had a few trucks and cars in my life, and I can say this Ford truck is the best truck I have ever had. Ride great for a big truck, something I have to look for a place to park it because of the size but I don't care it worth it. This is a no bull report, because I love the truth about my auto good or bad. I use Amsoil CJ-4 5w40 syn. This will be my last truck till I go home to be with the Lord !!"

As good as it gets in towing ability

By on Saturday, November 3, 2007

"I have owned several Ford trucks, and they have all been solid workhorses. My new F350 DRW with the optional 6.4 diesel appears to be of the same cut of cloth. So far, it has met every work task with ease. It rides like a half-ton SUV, pulls like a locomotive and has the looks to turn heads. Some new owners complain about fuel consumption. Granted, it would be great to have all this ability, plus 25 MPG, but that's not what these trucks are designed for. They are built to pull heavy loads, and you have to pay a price for that. Would you expect a draft horse to consume the same amount of feed as a burro? If you need a truck for heavy towing, I suggest you strongly consider the F350. The new diesel is exceptionally quiet, with no smoke and no odor. It's a great looking truck that rides and drives extremely well. The King Ranch and Navigation system options were well worth the price. The tow command and tow boss options make towing big loads a snap. The only suggestion I could make to Ford would be to get together with with a major gooseneck and fifth wheel hitch manufacturer, and offer these as factory installed options."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F350 Super Duty Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals