2009 Ford F350 Super Duty Crew Cab

8.2

Based on 193 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

awesome

By on Thursday, October 16, 2008

"I have been a chevy owner(unfortunately) for the past ten years. Chevy cannot stand up to this beast. All of my friends have chevy's and i've had about five calls just today to come pull them out of the mud on their fields. It is exellent in every way, I usually get about 18 mpg driving around town, and on the highway the best i've ever had was about 26 mpg."

A Disappointment

By on Sunday, August 17, 2008

"I replaced a 2004 F-350 (6.0 liter diesel) with this one after blowing the transmission at 104K. I have been towed off the side of the highway 3 times in the last 6 months. I have had the radiator side blow off dumping the entire coolant load, had the exhaust filter plug and have to be replaced (several thousand $$ if not under warranty), and to top it off, the best mileage I have achieved is 13.5 mpg (versus over 20 mpg on my 2004). Ford's response is that "We don't provide mileage estimates on Diesels"..... I have 20,000 miles put on it in 14 months, and the fuel mileage isn't improving any. Constant little things breaking (such as the tow/haul button sticking, the transmission refusing to move out of 4 low, the "fake" chrome on the grill peeling off etc...) This is my 5th Ford truck, 2nd Super Duty, and my last. If I wasn't so upside down in it, I would have dumped it already - get ready for a $20,000 to $25,000 loss when you drive one off the lot. The only positive things I have to say about the truck is that it has more power than anything I have ever driven (when it is running). That and my dealer has been quick about getting me back on the road after it dies...."

truck/ engine ruined by poor engine programing

By on Tuesday, April 3, 2012

"The engine/chassis combination is fabulous but is totally ruined by the program updates from Dearborn. After initial breakin I was getting 16 in town 21 highway.After each dealer service my mileage decreased until it is now 9/13. The power initially was amazing; I could pull a house. Now I can hardly climb hills. Last dealer visit, a factory rep said get a new 6.7L the factory had no plans to fix the problems with the program downloads for the 6.4L. Sounds like the 6L fiasco all over. So I'm selling and looking elsewhere. Love the truck! Hate what the factory did to it and me!"

Best truck I have owned

By on Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pros: "Great truck for long trips pulling a 5th wheel"

Cons: "Fuel mileage"

"This truck towes really well and rides nice for a 1 ton. I love the interior and the leather seats are very comfy. There great for those long hauls. The only down side to this truck is all the emissions equipment. This has killed the MPG and you can feel it suck the power out of the truck when it regen's."

Great Vehicle

By on Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Fuel Cost"

"Best truck! Lot's of power from the start. Have hauled a pallet and a half of cinder block in bed. No problems!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F350 Super Duty Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals