2013 Ford F250 Super Duty Super Cab

Based on 62 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

First F-250

By on Saturday, August 17, 2013

Pros: "Power and comfort"

Cons: "mileage little low but not bad, DEF cost."

"I had my F-250 for almost a year. I love this truck this is my second diesel and love it. The power is great and rides very good for a heavy duty truck. The only con is the factory tires which are michelins are wearing faster than they should. I pull a 36ft travel trailer that 10k lbs when load with all our stuff. The truck handles the load great and the mileage is about what I expected loaded (10-13 mpg at 70 mph)."

No problems to report

By on Sunday, August 11, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive fast off the start"

Cons: "no cup holder for the rear seats when loaded"

"I use the truck around town and I tow a 5th wheel as well. Equipped with a 6.7L diesel 4X4.Around town I get around 15mpg. On the hwy I get around 18-19 mpg. Towed recently to FLA and got about 13mpg."

Awesome truck

By on Monday, October 14, 2013

Pros: "Powerful, comfortable, full featured"

Cons: "Dangerous steering wobble, expensive"

"Well designed, well thought out, great looking, comfortable, capable, diesel engine is a flat out monster. I'm happy with just about everything except a few points 1) Developed a dangerous steering wobble at about 25,000k. I will see if new tires will help. 2)Had an airbag wiring issue, the dealer fixed it but left dirty fingerprint stains on the tan headliner. 3) Center console lock is cheap and flimsy; uses ignition key to lock - how can I lock something up when I valet the truck? 4)Turbo pressure release solenoid started humming at 15,000K, needed warranty replacement. 5)Mileage window shows large unexplained variances in mileage; I get 22 mpg (ha!) one minute, then 14mpg the next, same trip, same flat road 6)Only 26 gal tank, replaced with after market 50 gal 7) Interior trim rings around the A/C vents are chromed and multi-faceted. While they look great, they can dazzle your eyes when the sun hits them the right way."

Tough, dependable

By on Monday, October 9, 2017

Pros: "Excellent value"

Cons: "price of diesel"

"At first I was reluctant on the 6.7 diesel, after the first 5,000 miles I got a surprise, fuel mileage on the highway jumped to 20-22 at 75 Mph! We own a 40 foot 3 axle fifth wheel toy hauler and have pulled that beast from Arizona to Florida 3 round trips, with ease. Would I buy another Ford Super Duty? You bet, this is an American truck, assembled in Kentucky, by a company that never took a bailout and is located in Detroit, not a company in Italy, or uses imported asian motors."

I have owned many trucks. This is by far the best

By on Thursday, August 25, 2016

"Previous trucks include many GM, Dodge,but this is my first Ford and first diesel. I owned a 2004 Dodge hemi truck that had great power, but had reliabilty problems. Blown head gasket, rear seal problems, and premature body rust. The 2012 Ford F-250 was a welcome relief. It has plenty of power to tow whatever I want, from a tractor to several large boats. The fuel economy is great. I am very satisfied with the fit and finish, as well as the overall paint and trim. All in all the best truck for me."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F250 Super Duty Super Cab near Honolulu. See local deals