2013 Ford F250 Super Duty Super Cab

Based on 59 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

best ever

By on Sunday, April 13, 2014

"best truck ive ever owned! luxury and tough"

Garbage front end. LEMON from day 1 with no help.

By on Friday, January 20, 2017

Pros: "Interior large and comfortable, super cold A/C."

Cons: "Lemon that Ford won't stand behind."

"Nothing but problems with front end, Transmission has been reprogrammed 6 times. 1st set of tires failed inspection at 17,000 miles, replaces all ball joints and tie rods at 34,000. Locking hubs replaces 3 times in 4 years. After ball joints and tie rods replaced NEW front tired destroyed is 4500 miles."

6.7L Turbo Diesel - I Love This TRUCK!

By on Friday, September 9, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive, lots of room, comfortable"

Cons: "nothing yet!"

"Guys, I waited a long time to get my hands on my first Turbo Diesel Super Duty. This Tuxedo Black 2015 Super Duty will do anything I want it to do. I opted for the XLT Premium and FX4 Package as I didn't really have a need for leather, navigation, or A/C Seats in the Lariat. I love the premium package because it improves the base XLT model with power/heated/collapsible tow mirrors, rear sliding window, chrome package, and Ford running boards. The FX4 package includes the skid plates on the transfer case and fuel tank to allow piece of mind when off-roading. My wife loves this truck and our plan is to buy a 5th wheel in the near future. The only aftermarket components I've purchased are the S&B Cold Air Intake, LED interior bulbs, and a billet antenna. I highly recommend the intake as it is 50-State C.A.R.B legal. After installation I'm seeing 22mpg at 75mph on the highway (about 2mpg more than stock)."

Ford F-250 computer problems.

By on Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Pros: "No problems until 53,000 miles"

Cons: "No reliability, can't trust it"

"2013 F-250, 6.2 gas, 53,000 miles, bought new, best truck I ever owned EXCEPT....yellow engine light comes on, engine shuts down. The computer ceased to recognize the gasoline. Dealer tested gas and it was perfect. Have the FORD PREMIUM extended warranty and FORD would not cover the repair. The Ford dealer "performed adaptive fuel relearning procedures". Short version, the dealer reprogrammed the computer to accept the gasoline and I paid the bill. The Ford dealer told me they just had a 26,000 vehicle that did the same thing and FORD would not cover the repair even though it was under the 36,000 warranty. SELLING.....Can't trust it and its going to do it again! I did call Ford and they confirmed they would not pay for that reprogramming."

6.7l Diesel is awesome Crew Cab is great

By on Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Pros: "Ride is great - Power is there -Fuel economy great"

Cons: "NO Cons"

"I currently live in my 2008 Jayco Designer model 35RLTS its a 39 ft 5th wheel dry weight is 15,900 lbs loaded weight is a bit North of 18,00 lbs. Before I purchased the 2014 F250 I still have (will be selling) a 2002 ext cab xlt F250 4wd 7.3L Diesel. The 02 runs fine but its getting some age to it and now that I sold my house and retired all the way I plan on wintering in Florida and beginning in late Spring beginning a tour of North America so I wanted a truck I could depend on without thought. Comparing the two 02 & 14 trucks is a no brainer, anybody that drives and operates the Ford F250s specifically for hauling large 5th wheels knows that Ford had it right with the F250 up to 2003 then hit a large gap of 9 years during which Ford came out with the 6.2L and the 6.0L diesels made a lot of folks unhappy, compared to the now legendary 7.3L the gap diesels as I call them were left wanting in many performance and mileage aspects. Put it this way my 02 7.3L F250 will sell for $4,000 more than a 2008 F250 with the 6.2L. In 2011 Ford returned to the top of the heap once again with the 6.7L diesel. My 2014 F250 XLT Crew Cab 6sp AT with a 6ft 8in bed out performs, gets better fuel economy not just a little bit better BUT by a wide margin is better than the 7.3L and literally smokes any F250 made between 04 thru 10. Power is phenomenal @ 75mph with cruise on I am only pulling 1900 rpms compared to the 02 7.3L which pulls 2150 rpms at same, mileage at freeway speeds is 15mpg on the 7.3 and 18.5 mpg on 6.7. Pulling my 18,000 lbs or 5th wheel the 7.3 gets 13.4 mpg the 6.7 gets 15.9 mpg. Acceleration between the 2 follows the same curve the 6.7L is like driving a sports car compared to the 7.3L AND the 7.3L is chipped for performance the 6.7 is factory. What I am attempting to say is that since 2011 and newer Ford has made up for its sins (finally) in ditching the 7.3L and its now ok for all the previous 7.3L enthuiasts to UPGRADE and it is just that a remarkable upgrade."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F250 Super Duty Super Cab near Honolulu. See local deals