2006 Ford F250 Super Duty Super Cab

8.4

Based on 479 Ratings for the 2005 - 2007 models.

Best truck owned. It will go vertually anywhere

By on Saturday, December 3, 2016

Pros: "towing ability"

Cons: "fuel mileage"

"I use my truck nearly everyday around our small farm. It will go nearly anywhere in 2 wheel drive and anywhere in 4 wheel drive. It will pull heavy loads effortlessly and is very stable moving a trailer with a heavy load. It is comfortable and durable and even my wife does not mind driving it. Two downsides parking, longer than most parking spaces and the 12-13 miles a gallon fuel mileage. Interestingly towing big loads does not seem to effect the fuel mileage very much at all."

Lemon

By on Friday, May 14, 2010

"Transmission failed at 45,000 miles, $4300 to fix. Replacement transmission (also Ford) failed after 900 miles. Alternator failed at 50,000 miles. 20" alloy rim split at bead seat while wheels stored in garage over winter. Ford says "to bad, so sad". We have a replacement for $800. Service manager agreed not caused by abuse/overload, offered nothing. Will never, ever, own another ford product. Complete piece of garbage"

By on Saturday, December 27, 2008

"In one yr I have put 6 coils, fuel pump, among other running problems. A total of 3 thousand dollars. The worst truck that I have owned. My last truck, Chevrolet, had 300,000 miles with no problems. Should have kept the Chev."

Best truck I've owned; however...

By on Friday, March 7, 2014

Pros: "workhorse, comfortable for a family of 5"

Cons: "body rust showing through"

"This truck has lived up to it's reputation and them some. Not once has it been back to the dealer for an issue. Routine maintenance was all it ever had. The only beef I have with Ford is the rust issue over the rear wheel wells. They knew about it and never issued a recall because it was never a safety issue. The body will fall off before it stops running. Too bad because the truck otherwise looks and runs brand new."

This is why Ford is number 1 in trucks

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pros: "good looks awesome towig capability lots of inte"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"love this truck love the power of v-10 engine awesome tow vehicle tows my 10000 lb camper with ease stability while towing is great likes its gas but i didnt buy it for gas mileage prefer gas engine because of higher maintenance costs of diesel would recomend this truck to anyone who pulls a large trailer or needs more truck than a 1/2 ton"

Most dependable truck on the road.

By on Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pros: "Beast"

Cons: "Aint nothin wrong with it"

"This is hands down the best vehicle I have ever set foot in. It is stronger than any other truck and I have never had any problems with it."

I love my Truck

By on Monday, December 26, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, tons of power to pull or hall"

Cons: "A lot of maintence to the engine."

"Great truck, bought it with 130K miles on the 6.0L Diesel and have driven it for the past 2 years. I think this is the best truck on the road, it will pull 6 tons and you will not even know it's there. The only draw back to this truck is you really have to baby that engine and it's expensive to get repaired. Almost impossible to do it your self since you pretty much have to disamble the engine to fix anything."

Everything you could ask for in a heavy duty truck

By on Monday, November 7, 2011

Pros: "Does it all !"

Cons: "Its big, tough to park, wide turning."

"It does everything I need it to do. It tows anything you could hook to it, from trailers to trees! I've had over 2000 lbs. of landscaping blocks in the bed and handled with ease. Gets between 14 and 18 mpg all around. Better on the highway around 22 mpg."

Most trustworthy truck I've ever had.

By on Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, it can tow almost anything"

Cons: "Takes 15 qts of oil, a little slow to take off"

"Minor maintenance. Had to replace power steering line at 90,000. Keep up with the oil changes and tire rotations and you'll be fine."

Reliable functional truck for hauling 6000 5th wh

By on Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pros: "Quiet engine, reliable, durable."

Cons: "Missing remote mirrors"

"No frills durable truck designed for function. I like it. Ride is rough when empty. Steering ratios hinder parking in nose-in slots in many parking lots."

Love it!

By on Wednesday, October 12, 2011

"Owned it since it was brand new had the occasional 6.0 problem but after the EGR Delete kit and an exhaust with an intake its the best truck ever. Never had any sort of other problems with it what so ever. GREAT TRUCK!"

06 superduty 4x4 crew cab

By on Tuesday, April 12, 2011

"2006 Ford Superduty 4x4...great truck no real problems,cleaned the EGR valve twice and replaced the alternator at 85k,I have 122k on it now with no problems except for expected maint.I bought this truck new and would do it again."

I Love This Truck

By on Wednesday, March 2, 2011

"Overall, this truck, in my opinion, is above all. The truck looks great, sounds great and drives great. The truck weighs an incredible 7500 lbs give or take 1000 and I have yet to get it stuck. I drove through sound filled pits with a foot of snow over it and got through just fine and thats with regular tires. The interior looks great too! If you buy a dodge 2500 you could buy the nicest model and it will still be plain jane. If you buy a GM you will easily pay upwards of $30+ for something comparable to the Lariat FX4. By buying a Lariat you will pay around $17k to $25k and you will get a HUGE bang for your buck. I have almost every luxery feature on my truck. Heated leather interior, heated mirrors, auto tenting rear view mirror, wood grain dash, 6 CD changer, upfitter switches, built in trailer brake controler and a LOT more. All came stock for me for $20k. I have had a couple maint problems like a hose leak and a wheel baring going out but thats to be expected for a truck with 150k miles. It's easy to work on if you have tools to do it with. I pull a 15' horse trailer with my truck and when I have it tuned for hauling, I can't feel it back there (only when I brake though). Now I did mark a 4of5 for comfort. Something you HAVE to keep in mind that it is a 3/4 ton truck so the rear leaf springs will be very firm so it can haul more. Thats the only issue I have with comfort. You have to be careful going over bumps so you don't hit your head on the head liner. But if you buckled in, you hit the bump and get josled around alittle but the truck will take it! (wouldnt recommend that for ANY truck though). Overall, I love it. Just HATE the gas milage. I avg around 11mpg in town and 16-17mpg on the highway. I've heard some of my friends get better than that but my truck is tuned to run a litte higher performance. Hope this helps."

Pricey, but great truck

By on Thursday, February 17, 2011

"Fords are expensive. They perform well and the comfort is second to none."

By on Saturday, December 4, 2010

"Bought 2006 F-250 new have 108,000 miles on it all I have done is replace EGR valve @ 105,00 miles. I follow Fords sevice requirments and use fuel treatment in every tank of diesel. I live and work in the Rocky Mtns. so my truck gets a good work out year round and has never let me down."

LOVE IT!

By on Thursday, July 8, 2010

"Best truck ever, beats all of other trucks I've owned in reliability and towing."

Awesome Fuel Economy

By on Friday, March 26, 2010

"I have had my truck for 3 years and love it. The fuel economy can't be beat. 14.4 pulling a load and 18-20 on hwy without a load. It has had a couple of mechanical problems like fuel pump, but nothing major. Alway have used synthetic in truck and at 140,000.00 still runs like a bullet."

best ride ever

By on Friday, March 19, 2010

"I lifted my truck 6" and 36" tires and have power to smoke the tires from the start and gets 18 mpg on average.on long trips ill get 22-23 mpg if i stay below 70 mph. I put on the rancho lift and it rides better than my brothers escalade. i would highly recommend this truck to anyone that looking for a good truck. Looks, power ,ride ,milage what more could you ask for. Lariet is nicer than most cars that you can buy."

motor problems

By on Monday, March 8, 2010

"Had several engine issues-turbo-injectors-injector pump all before 60K. now w/ 140K fuel pump-fuel pressure regulator- Cam and crank sensor-egr valve, now after dealer replaced these at the tune of $3,000.00 my head gaskets have started leaking and the dealershirs remark for this is how I was lucky they didn't start leaking @ 120K like most do but for around 3,500-4,000 they can fix me right up, of course no help from Ford. I am going to sell as is and go look at Duramax's and Cummins."

Great Truck

By on Thursday, January 14, 2010

"This 2007 F250 SuperDuty 4X4 Power Stroke Turbo Diesel is one of the best vehicles I have ever owned. Besides being the best looking truck line on the road in my opinion, it has it all. The towing ability, quality look and feel, it's comfortable and it turns heads wherever I go."

By on Tuesday, December 15, 2009

LUXURY WORK HORSE

By on Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"BEST OF BOTH WORLDS TUFF ON THE OUTSIDE AND SOFT ON THE INSIDE...THIS IS LIKE BEING IN THE LAP OF LUXURY...TURBOS HAVE HAD THEIR FAIR SHARE OF PROBLEMS IN THE PAST.....BOTTOM LINE THIS TRUCK NEEDS BE TREATED WITH GREAT CARE UNDER THE HOOD AND IN THE INSIDE...BUT AS A RESULT IT PROVIDES TOP PERFORMANCE AS WELL AS COMFORT...GOT THE MONEY?? ..SPLURGE ON THIS AND JUST ENJOY THE RIDE WORKING OR NOT!!!"

My V10 F250 XLT FX4 SD CC

By on Monday, September 28, 2009

"Had this rig since early '05 & it's never given me any reason to complain...except for gas...it's a V10. It's hauled & pulled everything that I've tasked it with, no power loss whatsoever. The crew cab has so much room which makes it great for long haul trips with the wife & kids. The stitched nylon (not cloth) seats (front & rear) clean up easily with soap & water but would still recomend seat covers if you allow your kids to eat in the cab... All in all, the power & handling of this pickup is phenomenal!"

Best Truck Ever

By on Saturday, August 29, 2009

"A truly comfortable workhorse that is so comfortable we always use it on long highway trips instead of our more fuel efficient Toyota . . .we bought it for towing and comfort . . not mileage, although on the highway it gets 16-17 mpg . . .it gets about 10 mpg when towing a heavy boat and about 13 mpg around town . . ."

By on Sunday, August 9, 2009

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F250 Super Duty Super Cab near Honolulu. See local deals