ZIP code

2003 Ford F250 Super Duty Super Cab

Based on 1297 Ratings for the 1997 - 2004 models.

I love this truck

By on Sunday, June 5, 2016

Pros: "Comfortable and spacious, powerful, good looking"

Cons: "Hard to maneuver in tight spaces, turning radius"

"I bought this truck about 10 years ago. I used to drive it everyday until my job changed. It isn't a great vehicle when city driving, especially in parking structures in downtown Atlanta. But for a working farm and traveling long distance it is comfortable and spacious. I have pulled horse traitors for years with it and never have any problems with power or stability. The Lariat is extra nice."

Awesome truck

By on Friday, October 16, 2009

"I ordered my truck new in 2001.. couldn't be more pleased. I have folks trying to buy it all the time. Ordered heavy towing package and got the 7.3 engine. What a hoss! No problems, tows anything I hitch to it likes it's not even back there! Gonna drive it forever! Ford is the only company that means heavy duty when it advertises "Heavy Duty". The others are like tin cans. Very pleased!"

Reason Ford is #1 in Trucks 33 years in a row

By on Thursday, October 30, 2008

"Owned it new since Jan 1 2003. 4th Ford for me and they just get better. Not one problem as the 6.0 diesel by far was one of the most advanced diesel engines built for a light duty truck. Most people claim problems however, it's been end user issues 9/10 times Ford had bit the bullet on warranty issues; it could have come with 6 head studs not 4 torque bolts but they do work fine. As with most of the 170 reviews you will find nothing but pleased users as I am one more to add to the list of satisfaction when it comes to reliability and performance out of the truck. My only issue is the doors rattle too much when not on paved roads heading to the trails with the Jeeps but hey, it's a TRUCK! Go out and buy a Ford, you won't be sorry. If you ever sell it, the private party value is very high. Mine is holding at half 6 years later."

Great Truck

By on Saturday, October 4, 2008

"Best truck I ever owned. Great performance, good gas milage (20mpg Diesel). Tough and reliable."

Great Truck

By on Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"I've had my 7.3 Powerstroke for about 4 years and am about to roll over 150,000 miles. My only complaint is that the front-end requires more maintenance than I am used to. The great part is that it gets around 17 mpg which is awesome for an 8000 lb truck. I love the 6 speed manual tranny, I can pull anything I hook up to. I've had 23,000 lbs behind it and no problems. Mileage did drop to 14 mpg with that kind of load. I'd definitely recommend this vehicle to a friend. One thing, use the synthetic oil......."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F250 Super Duty Super Cab near Honolulu. See local deals