2006 Ford F250 Super Duty Regular Cab

8.4

Based on 481 Ratings for the 2005 - 2007 models.

I Love This Truck

By on Wednesday, March 2, 2011

"Overall, this truck, in my opinion, is above all. The truck looks great, sounds great and drives great. The truck weighs an incredible 7500 lbs give or take 1000 and I have yet to get it stuck. I drove through sound filled pits with a foot of snow over it and got through just fine and thats with regular tires. The interior looks great too! If you buy a dodge 2500 you could buy the nicest model and it will still be plain jane. If you buy a GM you will easily pay upwards of $30+ for something comparable to the Lariat FX4. By buying a Lariat you will pay around $17k to $25k and you will get a HUGE bang for your buck. I have almost every luxery feature on my truck. Heated leather interior, heated mirrors, auto tenting rear view mirror, wood grain dash, 6 CD changer, upfitter switches, built in trailer brake controler and a LOT more. All came stock for me for $20k. I have had a couple maint problems like a hose leak and a wheel baring going out but thats to be expected for a truck with 150k miles. It's easy to work on if you have tools to do it with. I pull a 15' horse trailer with my truck and when I have it tuned for hauling, I can't feel it back there (only when I brake though). Now I did mark a 4of5 for comfort. Something you HAVE to keep in mind that it is a 3/4 ton truck so the rear leaf springs will be very firm so it can haul more. Thats the only issue I have with comfort. You have to be careful going over bumps so you don't hit your head on the head liner. But if you buckled in, you hit the bump and get josled around alittle but the truck will take it! (wouldnt recommend that for ANY truck though). Overall, I love it. Just HATE the gas milage. I avg around 11mpg in town and 16-17mpg on the highway. I've heard some of my friends get better than that but my truck is tuned to run a litte higher performance. Hope this helps."

Pricey, but great truck

By on Thursday, February 17, 2011

"Fords are expensive. They perform well and the comfort is second to none."

By on Saturday, December 4, 2010

"Bought 2006 F-250 new have 108,000 miles on it all I have done is replace EGR valve @ 105,00 miles. I follow Fords sevice requirments and use fuel treatment in every tank of diesel. I live and work in the Rocky Mtns. so my truck gets a good work out year round and has never let me down."

LOVE IT!

By on Thursday, July 8, 2010

"Best truck ever, beats all of other trucks I've owned in reliability and towing."

Awesome Fuel Economy

By on Friday, March 26, 2010

"I have had my truck for 3 years and love it. The fuel economy can't be beat. 14.4 pulling a load and 18-20 on hwy without a load. It has had a couple of mechanical problems like fuel pump, but nothing major. Alway have used synthetic in truck and at 140,000.00 still runs like a bullet."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F250 Super Duty Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals