2005 Ford F250 Super Duty Regular Cab

8.4

Based on 480 Ratings for the 2005 - 2007 models.

Most trustworthy truck I've ever had.

By on Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, it can tow almost anything"

Cons: "Takes 15 qts of oil, a little slow to take off"

"Minor maintenance. Had to replace power steering line at 90,000. Keep up with the oil changes and tire rotations and you'll be fine."

Reliable functional truck for hauling 6000 5th wh

By on Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pros: "Quiet engine, reliable, durable."

Cons: "Missing remote mirrors"

"No frills durable truck designed for function. I like it. Ride is rough when empty. Steering ratios hinder parking in nose-in slots in many parking lots."

Love it!

By on Wednesday, October 12, 2011

"Owned it since it was brand new had the occasional 6.0 problem but after the EGR Delete kit and an exhaust with an intake its the best truck ever. Never had any sort of other problems with it what so ever. GREAT TRUCK!"

06 superduty 4x4 crew cab

By on Tuesday, April 12, 2011

"2006 Ford Superduty 4x4...great truck no real problems,cleaned the EGR valve twice and replaced the alternator at 85k,I have 122k on it now with no problems except for expected maint.I bought this truck new and would do it again."

I Love This Truck

By on Wednesday, March 2, 2011

"Overall, this truck, in my opinion, is above all. The truck looks great, sounds great and drives great. The truck weighs an incredible 7500 lbs give or take 1000 and I have yet to get it stuck. I drove through sound filled pits with a foot of snow over it and got through just fine and thats with regular tires. The interior looks great too! If you buy a dodge 2500 you could buy the nicest model and it will still be plain jane. If you buy a GM you will easily pay upwards of $30+ for something comparable to the Lariat FX4. By buying a Lariat you will pay around $17k to $25k and you will get a HUGE bang for your buck. I have almost every luxery feature on my truck. Heated leather interior, heated mirrors, auto tenting rear view mirror, wood grain dash, 6 CD changer, upfitter switches, built in trailer brake controler and a LOT more. All came stock for me for $20k. I have had a couple maint problems like a hose leak and a wheel baring going out but thats to be expected for a truck with 150k miles. It's easy to work on if you have tools to do it with. I pull a 15' horse trailer with my truck and when I have it tuned for hauling, I can't feel it back there (only when I brake though). Now I did mark a 4of5 for comfort. Something you HAVE to keep in mind that it is a 3/4 ton truck so the rear leaf springs will be very firm so it can haul more. Thats the only issue I have with comfort. You have to be careful going over bumps so you don't hit your head on the head liner. But if you buckled in, you hit the bump and get josled around alittle but the truck will take it! (wouldnt recommend that for ANY truck though). Overall, I love it. Just HATE the gas milage. I avg around 11mpg in town and 16-17mpg on the highway. I've heard some of my friends get better than that but my truck is tuned to run a litte higher performance. Hope this helps."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F250 Super Duty Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals