ZIP code

2011 Ford F250 Super Duty Crew Cab

Based on 60 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

best ever

By on Sunday, April 13, 2014

"best truck ive ever owned! luxury and tough"

Ford F-250 computer problems.

By on Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Pros: "No problems until 53,000 miles"

Cons: "No reliability, can't trust it"

"2013 F-250, 6.2 gas, 53,000 miles, bought new, best truck I ever owned EXCEPT....yellow engine light comes on, engine shuts down. The computer ceased to recognize the gasoline. Dealer tested gas and it was perfect. Have the FORD PREMIUM extended warranty and FORD would not cover the repair. The Ford dealer "performed adaptive fuel relearning procedures". Short version, the dealer reprogrammed the computer to accept the gasoline and I paid the bill. The Ford dealer told me they just had a 26,000 vehicle that did the same thing and FORD would not cover the repair even though it was under the 36,000 warranty. SELLING.....Can't trust it and its going to do it again! I did call Ford and they confirmed they would not pay for that reprogramming."

6.7l Diesel is awesome Crew Cab is great

By on Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Pros: "Ride is great - Power is there -Fuel economy great"

Cons: "NO Cons"

"I currently live in my 2008 Jayco Designer model 35RLTS its a 39 ft 5th wheel dry weight is 15,900 lbs loaded weight is a bit North of 18,00 lbs. Before I purchased the 2014 F250 I still have (will be selling) a 2002 ext cab xlt F250 4wd 7.3L Diesel. The 02 runs fine but its getting some age to it and now that I sold my house and retired all the way I plan on wintering in Florida and beginning in late Spring beginning a tour of North America so I wanted a truck I could depend on without thought. Comparing the two 02 & 14 trucks is a no brainer, anybody that drives and operates the Ford F250s specifically for hauling large 5th wheels knows that Ford had it right with the F250 up to 2003 then hit a large gap of 9 years during which Ford came out with the 6.2L and the 6.0L diesels made a lot of folks unhappy, compared to the now legendary 7.3L the gap diesels as I call them were left wanting in many performance and mileage aspects. Put it this way my 02 7.3L F250 will sell for $4,000 more than a 2008 F250 with the 6.2L. In 2011 Ford returned to the top of the heap once again with the 6.7L diesel. My 2014 F250 XLT Crew Cab 6sp AT with a 6ft 8in bed out performs, gets better fuel economy not just a little bit better BUT by a wide margin is better than the 7.3L and literally smokes any F250 made between 04 thru 10. Power is phenomenal @ 75mph with cruise on I am only pulling 1900 rpms compared to the 02 7.3L which pulls 2150 rpms at same, mileage at freeway speeds is 15mpg on the 7.3 and 18.5 mpg on 6.7. Pulling my 18,000 lbs or 5th wheel the 7.3 gets 13.4 mpg the 6.7 gets 15.9 mpg. Acceleration between the 2 follows the same curve the 6.7L is like driving a sports car compared to the 7.3L AND the 7.3L is chipped for performance the 6.7 is factory. What I am attempting to say is that since 2011 and newer Ford has made up for its sins (finally) in ditching the 7.3L and its now ok for all the previous 7.3L enthuiasts to UPGRADE and it is just that a remarkable upgrade."

Best truck on market

By on Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Pros: "Looks power comfort towing features"

Cons: "Gas mileage not good"

"Best truck I have ever had. Awesome towing power very comfortable only complaint not so good on fuel."

First F-250

By on Saturday, August 17, 2013

Pros: "Power and comfort"

Cons: "mileage little low but not bad, DEF cost."

"I had my F-250 for almost a year. I love this truck this is my second diesel and love it. The power is great and rides very good for a heavy duty truck. The only con is the factory tires which are michelins are wearing faster than they should. I pull a 36ft travel trailer that 10k lbs when load with all our stuff. The truck handles the load great and the mileage is about what I expected loaded (10-13 mpg at 70 mph)."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F250 Super Duty Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals