2006 Ford F250 Super Duty Crew Cab

8.4

Based on 481 Ratings for the 2005 - 2007 models.

prepare for problems

By on Monday, December 3, 2007

"We have 3 super duty 6.0 diesels in our fleet. Every one of them has had injector problems as well as EGR problems. Expect many problems and due some research before buying one just because you see so many on the road. There is a reason why the 6.0L is Ford's shortest run of diesels ever (4 years). From what I've heard and read, the new 6.4 is no better. 8-12 MPG with 3 foot flames shooting from the exhaust pipe! Spend the 3K more and buy a GM! Nissan is introducing a diesel motor in 2 years, which will be the end to the super duty revolution!"

Best truck I've owned; however...

By on Friday, March 7, 2014

Pros: "workhorse, comfortable for a family of 5"

Cons: "body rust showing through"

"This truck has lived up to it's reputation and them some. Not once has it been back to the dealer for an issue. Routine maintenance was all it ever had. The only beef I have with Ford is the rust issue over the rear wheel wells. They knew about it and never issued a recall because it was never a safety issue. The body will fall off before it stops running. Too bad because the truck otherwise looks and runs brand new."

This is why Ford is number 1 in trucks

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pros: "good looks awesome towig capability lots of inte"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"love this truck love the power of v-10 engine awesome tow vehicle tows my 10000 lb camper with ease stability while towing is great likes its gas but i didnt buy it for gas mileage prefer gas engine because of higher maintenance costs of diesel would recomend this truck to anyone who pulls a large trailer or needs more truck than a 1/2 ton"

I love my Truck

By on Monday, December 26, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, tons of power to pull or hall"

Cons: "A lot of maintence to the engine."

"Great truck, bought it with 130K miles on the 6.0L Diesel and have driven it for the past 2 years. I think this is the best truck on the road, it will pull 6 tons and you will not even know it's there. The only draw back to this truck is you really have to baby that engine and it's expensive to get repaired. Almost impossible to do it your self since you pretty much have to disamble the engine to fix anything."

Everything you could ask for in a heavy duty truck

By on Monday, November 7, 2011

Pros: "Does it all !"

Cons: "Its big, tough to park, wide turning."

"It does everything I need it to do. It tows anything you could hook to it, from trailers to trees! I've had over 2000 lbs. of landscaping blocks in the bed and handled with ease. Gets between 14 and 18 mpg all around. Better on the highway around 22 mpg."

Most trustworthy truck I've ever had.

By on Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, it can tow almost anything"

Cons: "Takes 15 qts of oil, a little slow to take off"

"Minor maintenance. Had to replace power steering line at 90,000. Keep up with the oil changes and tire rotations and you'll be fine."

Reliable functional truck for hauling 6000 5th wh

By on Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pros: "Quiet engine, reliable, durable."

Cons: "Missing remote mirrors"

"No frills durable truck designed for function. I like it. Ride is rough when empty. Steering ratios hinder parking in nose-in slots in many parking lots."

Love it!

By on Wednesday, October 12, 2011

"Owned it since it was brand new had the occasional 6.0 problem but after the EGR Delete kit and an exhaust with an intake its the best truck ever. Never had any sort of other problems with it what so ever. GREAT TRUCK!"

this truck is bulletproof

By on Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pros: "reliable, quality construction, dependable"

Cons: "ride quality, MPG"

"I have put more than 144,000 miles on this truck and it has been amazing. I bought the vehicle new in February 2007, and have only had one non-routine maintenance issue with it. I replaced the throttle body in February 10 and that's it. I didn't have to replace the tires until 100,000 miles and the brakes until 120,000 miles. Both of which the service shop (and me) found rather impressive. I change the oil only every 20,000 miles and still have had no issues with the engine. The engine runs as smooth as the day I bought it, with no hesitations, misfires, or leaks of any kind. The interior has held up great too, with the only problems being the coffee I've spilled on the carpets over the years. If I had to list some negatives, I'd have to say one is the ride. With the FX4 package and the heavy suspension, the ride is less than desirable and you feel every bump in the road. But after all the miles I've traveled in the truck, I've long since become oblivious to it, it's just my passengers who notice. The other con would be the MPG, as I only get 13 on the highway. But it's a heavy truck with a large V8, so it's to be expected. This truck has been amazing in it's longevity, reliability, and getting me through winter snows and rainstorm mud. This has been hands down the most reliable vehicle I've ever owned. I would highly recommend this truck for anyone considering buying one."

06 superduty 4x4 crew cab

By on Tuesday, April 12, 2011

"2006 Ford Superduty 4x4...great truck no real problems,cleaned the EGR valve twice and replaced the alternator at 85k,I have 122k on it now with no problems except for expected maint.I bought this truck new and would do it again."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F250 Super Duty Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals