2005 Ford F250 Super Duty Crew Cab

8.4

Based on 480 Ratings for the 2005 - 2007 models.

this truck is bulletproof

By on Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pros: "reliable, quality construction, dependable"

Cons: "ride quality, MPG"

"I have put more than 144,000 miles on this truck and it has been amazing. I bought the vehicle new in February 2007, and have only had one non-routine maintenance issue with it. I replaced the throttle body in February 10 and that's it. I didn't have to replace the tires until 100,000 miles and the brakes until 120,000 miles. Both of which the service shop (and me) found rather impressive. I change the oil only every 20,000 miles and still have had no issues with the engine. The engine runs as smooth as the day I bought it, with no hesitations, misfires, or leaks of any kind. The interior has held up great too, with the only problems being the coffee I've spilled on the carpets over the years. If I had to list some negatives, I'd have to say one is the ride. With the FX4 package and the heavy suspension, the ride is less than desirable and you feel every bump in the road. But after all the miles I've traveled in the truck, I've long since become oblivious to it, it's just my passengers who notice. The other con would be the MPG, as I only get 13 on the highway. But it's a heavy truck with a large V8, so it's to be expected. This truck has been amazing in it's longevity, reliability, and getting me through winter snows and rainstorm mud. This has been hands down the most reliable vehicle I've ever owned. I would highly recommend this truck for anyone considering buying one."

06 superduty 4x4 crew cab

By on Tuesday, April 12, 2011

"2006 Ford Superduty 4x4...great truck no real problems,cleaned the EGR valve twice and replaced the alternator at 85k,I have 122k on it now with no problems except for expected maint.I bought this truck new and would do it again."

I Love This Truck

By on Wednesday, March 2, 2011

"Overall, this truck, in my opinion, is above all. The truck looks great, sounds great and drives great. The truck weighs an incredible 7500 lbs give or take 1000 and I have yet to get it stuck. I drove through sound filled pits with a foot of snow over it and got through just fine and thats with regular tires. The interior looks great too! If you buy a dodge 2500 you could buy the nicest model and it will still be plain jane. If you buy a GM you will easily pay upwards of $30+ for something comparable to the Lariat FX4. By buying a Lariat you will pay around $17k to $25k and you will get a HUGE bang for your buck. I have almost every luxery feature on my truck. Heated leather interior, heated mirrors, auto tenting rear view mirror, wood grain dash, 6 CD changer, upfitter switches, built in trailer brake controler and a LOT more. All came stock for me for $20k. I have had a couple maint problems like a hose leak and a wheel baring going out but thats to be expected for a truck with 150k miles. It's easy to work on if you have tools to do it with. I pull a 15' horse trailer with my truck and when I have it tuned for hauling, I can't feel it back there (only when I brake though). Now I did mark a 4of5 for comfort. Something you HAVE to keep in mind that it is a 3/4 ton truck so the rear leaf springs will be very firm so it can haul more. Thats the only issue I have with comfort. You have to be careful going over bumps so you don't hit your head on the head liner. But if you buckled in, you hit the bump and get josled around alittle but the truck will take it! (wouldnt recommend that for ANY truck though). Overall, I love it. Just HATE the gas milage. I avg around 11mpg in town and 16-17mpg on the highway. I've heard some of my friends get better than that but my truck is tuned to run a litte higher performance. Hope this helps."

Pricey, but great truck

By on Thursday, February 17, 2011

"Fords are expensive. They perform well and the comfort is second to none."

By on Saturday, December 4, 2010

"Bought 2006 F-250 new have 108,000 miles on it all I have done is replace EGR valve @ 105,00 miles. I follow Fords sevice requirments and use fuel treatment in every tank of diesel. I live and work in the Rocky Mtns. so my truck gets a good work out year round and has never let me down."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F250 Super Duty Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals