2011 Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab

Based on 851 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Very good truck..but expensive price tag

By on Sunday, July 1, 2012

Pros: "quiet powerful nice ride"

Cons: "seats arent the best and $$$$"

"Very good reliable truck... very quiet inside and smooth ride.. not like a pickup.. love it"

best truck

By on Saturday, March 31, 2012

"looks great, runs even better. average 17.8 mpg"

Love the F-150 5.4L Triton

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "Gas mileage is great for a truck"

"I love my truck. The interior room that is offers surpasses any other truck on the market in it's class. I can get on average 20mpg on hwy at 75mph. Which is very high for a truck of it's size. The towing and reliability is great. I have owned other trucks, but this one beats them out hands down."

Legacy

By on Sunday, March 18, 2012

Pros: "Drivetrain, Technology(Sway, Sync), Driveability"

"I have had several F150 pickups over the past eleven years and my 2010 is by far the best. I do say this about everyone I get though thinking that there is no way Ford can top themselves. They have done it with every F150 I have owned. I have had 98'XLT 4x 186k, 01'Lariat 4x 66k, 03'Harley Davidson 2x 29k, 07' King Ranch 4x 112k and now I currently have a 10' FX4 with 58k. The last two F150s I have used for personal and work. I work in the oil and gas industry and drive on some of the worst roads in Texas. I love these trucks Ive had. I am not biased towards Ford because this is the only brand I have owned. My family have owned GM and Dodge trucks as well and have seen the fair share of what these vehicles are capable of. None are bad, I just believe that the F150 is the best and strongest most capable American truck out there."

Extremely quiet and dependable.

By on Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pros: "See above."

Cons: "Not much storage in cab. OTW well thought out."

"The most quiet vechicle ever. Less noise than a limo for sure. Not one problem since new. Actual gas mileage measured is 18.4 and the computer says 20.1 mpg. I assume sitting with engine running makes the difference."

WORST TRUCK

By on Tuesday, May 18, 2010

"Not happy with my 2010 f150 supercrew cab. 12 miles per gallon, no pick up or passing power. had it to ford dealer twice. they say that is just how they are. I have a hard time beliving that. i'v had this truck 8 mounths and would love to take back this purchase....."

off road review

By on Saturday, January 3, 2009

"cab rattles inside after 20k miles. Tailgate loosens."

LOVE MY TRUCK

By on Wednesday, July 19, 2017

"LOVE MY TRUCK. SENIOR LADY NON SMOKING, NO PETS USED FOR GARAGE SALE ITEMS TRANSPORT. NEW TIRES AND BATTERY TWO YEARS AGO. NO PROBLEMS EVER. CARPORT COVERED. BED COVER. AT THIS TIME LOOKING TO DOWNSIZE FOR MY LAST CAR . CUP HOLDERS BIG ENOUGH TO HOLD MY IRON HORSE BIKE WEEK CUPS, TWO OF THEM. MY KNEES AND SENIOR GIRLFRIENDS FINDING IT HARDER TO GET IN."

2009 F-150 STX SuperCab 6.5' Bed - long term

By on Saturday, July 2, 2016

Pros: "Great ride/handling, very reliable, quiet & comfy."

Cons: "Fairly expensive, but new vehicles are nowadays."

"I special ordered this truck in October of 2008. Truck was built Nov. 17th 2008. It took until January 5th of 2009 to get to my dealer for delivery due to Ford doing some really thorough inspections of every 15th truck coming off the line and of course mine was one of them. I was really pleased with my truck from day 1 and 7+ years later I'm still very happy with it. I have had only two issues with the truck, and they have been in the last year. First, I found a leak in the transmission where the electric control cable connects. It was a bad gasket. Next was the antilock brake control module. The brake and antilock lights came on and remained on, but the antilock brakes worked normaly. I had the repairs done at the selling dealer and that solved the problem. Unfortunately, it cost me just over $900. The module itself was $800 and had to be special ordered. The upside is that my gas mileage runs just over 22 MPG with the 4.6L 3-valve engine. Yes, I do drive it very conservatively, but I have added a K&N intake, a cat-back dual exhaust and reflashed the computer with a Hypertech programmer. I change my oil and filter myself regularly and use Motorcraft synthetic blend oil and motorcraft filters. No el-cheapo filters or oil for my baby. I have had none of the issues I have read others complain about here with my truck and my dealer has a top notch service department. Those that complain about dealer service not being able to fix their issues need to find a new dealer to do business with or an independent shop that is recommended by folks they know. These places do exist and can be found all across the country with just a little checking. Good luck and God bless."

pedestrian

By on Friday, May 27, 2016

"Ok vehicle, v6 not worth the extra dough, mileage avg 15.8, no where near as purported to be, interior very pedestrian just acceptable. Pretty solid on bad roads, tire wear good and even. Brakes squeak from new. Overall the vehicle is overpriced for what it is."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals