2011 Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab

Based on 852 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

A Work truck that rides like a car.

By on Friday, December 6, 2013

Pros: "Workhorse truck with car-like manners"

Cons: "Sheet metal dents easy."

"Four years old is still a new truck in my book, I tend to keep them 13 years or so. So far nothing but fluid changes and one set of tires. The 5.4 pulls like a freight train while still getting 16 around town and 19 or better on the highway depending on load. I tow a Ski Nautque, weighing in around 6,500lbs loaded with fuel. It pulls it up mountains with authority. It rides like a car, nice and quite. Two complaints I have is the stock radio leaves something to be desired, but JL Audio makes a active equalizer and multichannel amp that addresses that. You will also need to swap out the stock speakers, Infinity makes a nice drop-in replacement. MicroSoft MySync is useless. I have a strong New England accent, it doesn't understand a word I say. The brakes are the best I've ever had in a truck, the stability control is also quite impressive. I drove 2 hours in the worst ice conditions Iv'e seen in 40 years of driving, AWD cars, SUVs and trucks spinning out left and right the whole way, hundreds of wrecks, I lost count. I could feel the little shimmy when the control kicked in and the warning light would flash on, but that baby tracked straight and true for what felt like the longest 75 miles I can remember. All that with 40,000 miles on the tires."

Completely changed my perspective of Ford!!

By on Saturday, May 16, 2015

Pros: "Handles like a luxury car, Interior, Exterior"

Cons: "Inter-cooler collects moisture which shudders eng"

"The minute I saw this truck I instantly fell in love. I have spent years researching the perfect truck for me and my needs. The Eco Boost was always in the top 5 of my list. Now it is the number one, which caused me to actively look for one to purchase. I checked various websites and compiled a list of "cons" that people were complaining about. Once I test drove it I started my test. I put the truck through everything people were complaining about, and it passed with flying colors. I don't know if I just got lucky, or if its about to fall out from beneath me, but as it stands right now, I will never get rid of this truck while it's running."

love my truck

By on Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Pros: "powerful"

Cons: "rear door opening"

"I love to drive my truck ..lots of power when I need it...gas mileage not bad for a big truck...only drawback is the way the rear doors open ...hard to open and load things in tight parking places...otherwise I love it..."

Best truck I have ever owned.

By on Thursday, October 29, 2015

Pros: "Gas Milage, ride, color, topper( helps with gph)"

Cons: "NO CONS."

"I have gotten 29 miles per gal many times with this truck doing 55 mph and hit 30 once doing the same speed. Very comfortable ride at any speed. Transmission serviced at 30000 and oil changed in engine every 3000 miles. I would trust the truck to go anywhere in USA.Clean inside also."

Love my truck, comfortable and good mileage.

By on Sunday, October 12, 2014

"Starting driving Ford with a 1976 Courier and a 1979. Went to a Ranger in 1984. Later an '87,'91, '99 and 2007. Traded for a 2011 Supercrew F-150, 5.0 and love it. Great comfort, good gas mileage and loads of power."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals