2017 Ford F150 Super Cab Consumer Reviews

3106 transactions
in the last 90 days
within the U.S.
Transaction Data

This meter represents a sample range of recent transaction prices for vehicles of the same year, make and model as the vehicle specified, but sometimes with a different style and/or equipment. Analyzed transaction prices exclude taxes, DMV fees, documentation fees, other dealership charges and any available rebates or incentives.

10/9.1

9.3

Based on 64 Ratings for the 2015 - 2018 models.

It can go just about anywhere and looks great.

By on Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Pros: "Great multipurpose vehicle."

Cons: "Cant think of anything."

"Ive taken this truck into the backwoods on bad/muddy roads and with 4WD and locking differential it can go almost anywhere. The quality and workmanship is great. No problems over the past 15 months/18K miles. Mother in law loves the heated back seat. With the 3.5L Ecoboost the best highway MPG is 24.7 and 20 mpg in the city."

Can not recommend enough

By on Monday, June 19, 2017

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Nothing"

"I have owned the base model xl with the 3.5L base engine for one year now. This is my 5th pickup truck and it is by far the best (Im including a 2003 Lightning as part of this estimation.) Although it is the base model, the new truck came with blue metallic paint and upgraded wheels. I was surprised by all the features that were included on this base model( Not sure if I have found them all yet.) AM/FM, CD , Bluetooth, MP3 player, Cruise Control, Fog Lights, AC, Power door locks, mirrors and windows. Also has remote lock key fob. Truck gets 21.8 MPG according to the computer. The truck also has an oil life and tire pressure monitor. I am constantly complimented by random strangers as to how sharp looking this truck is. 3.5L pulls hard all the way to 6500 RPM. Setting the drive mode to Sport setting really wakes the truck up and makes it get to 60 MPH in a hurry. Have not found a flaw with this truck. Wife doesnt like getting in and out of the cab because it sits up pretty high. Bought this truck for about 24k, including my 750.00 veterans discount, 3500 incentive and Ford A-plan."

Better than the 2013 Platinum

By on Friday, June 30, 2017

Pros: "Added and improved electronics and safety technolo"

"I stepped down from a Platinum to a Lariat, but the Lariat is not a step down. The 3.5 L Ecoboost with the 10 speed trany is a huge step up. New electronic additions like auto high beams, blind spot aid, improved rear camera with trailer hook up help, improved voice command structure and Android connectivity make the 2017 truly a pleasure to drive. Freeway entry is easy and safe even in heavy traffic because of the power and quickness of the V-6 and 10 speed. I have owned 2 King Ranch superdutys and the F 150 Plaimun, but this is without a doubt the best of them all."

Very satisfied.

By on Friday, April 7, 2017

Pros: "3.5 ecoboost engine is a rocket"

Cons: "Disc brakes are a little to sensitive"

"Picked up a 2017 regular cab and am very satisfied. Only have 1000 miles on her but continue to surprised about the features and the overall quality of the XLT medium luxury model. For me the only things I wish I had done differently is I had a new garage built 20x20 before I picked up the truck. Truck is 19.5 in length so I have tedious time to get her in and out of the garage. For my tastes the drive quality has a light feel (due to towing package suspension) and the brakes are a little to sensitive. Am really impressed with the 3.5 eco engine. Has more power then you need and that is a good thing. Little rocket and am averaging 19 mpg and as we get used to one another I am hoping we will eventually get around 21 to 22 average (Think it will be possible). Overall love the truck and can honestly say she is so much better then the last F100 1978 truck I had so many years ago. Love that one as well though."

Top of the full size class.

By on Sunday, September 3, 2017

Pros: "Good gas mileage for a full size truck."

Cons: "Auto start/stop gets annoying."

"After owning several Chevy full size trucks. I decided to test drive Ford and Ram in addition to Chevy while shopping for a new vehicle. I was very impressed with the Ford from the nice interior layout and engine options. I felt after driving all three trucks the Ford was my best option. I have nearly 12,000 miles on the truck and have not had one issue.Im very pleased with my Ford purchase."