2012 Ford F150 Super Cab

Based on 848 Ratings for the 2009 - 2014 models.

Truly "Built Ford Tough"!!!!!

By on Thursday, January 7, 2016

I don't own this car

Pros: "Best truck ever made, techy, and innovative"

Cons: "Driver cupholder doesn't support large bottles"

"My father traded in his 2005 Toyota Tacoma SR5 4x4 4.0L V6 with a 6-speed manual for a new truck May 2015. He wanted a larger truck because he wanted to haul an enclosed trailer, since his Tacoma could only tow up to 6,500 pounds. He asked me what is the best truck around? I told him, why Ford of course! He kept looking at Dodges, and I told him that they have rust and transmission problems. Both he and I searched for one, I kept looking at brand new ones with the EcoBoost engines, but couldn't even find the base XL with 4x4 with a few options under $25,000. You see, I would love to buy my cars brand new. But he has never bought a new vehicle. So he found a 2010 F-150 with the 4.6L 3V (24 total valves) V8 with the gear-knob 4x4 drive system that had the same layout as the Tacoma did, but just a different engagement method. We have yet to test the truck out in snow, cause it's been too warm for a flake to fall, but we have certainly loaded it towing-wise. We even towed a 8,000-pound flat-nose trailer that wasn't very large, and I'll say, despite my dad constantly checking the tach whenever it downshifted to 3500 RPM when it was losing speed going up a hill, I'd say it truly stands up to it's motto, "Built Ford Tough". Now we have a 2-4,000 pound V-nose enclosed trailer, not very big (6x12 i think), and it tows it with no problem, not to say that there is 50 extra pounds for food and other stuff, as well as a polaris 850 sportsman 4x4 in it, AND my new fourwheeler a polaris 300 hawkeye 4x2 on the bed, which weighs 525-pounds dry, and the truck is well tuned for the performance and capability of the truck. The truck is very quiet, and get this... near 2015 2.7L EcoBoost 4x2 economy result... one trip we got 25.6MPG the old-fashioned way! On the computer, 18.0 was the best, with cruise set @ 85 and coasting down to VA. Very impressed with Ford."

Best vehicle I have owned so far

By on Monday, December 7, 2015

Pros: "great price. good on gas. Reliable. spacious"

Cons: "Extended cad is kind of inconvenient having kids"

"Reliable. Great on gas for a truck. Drives great. Sits comfortable"

BEST TRUCK EVER

By on Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Pros: "great truck"

Cons: "NONE"

"Love this truck !!! and I'm a Chevy guy ! GREAT power!!! 5.0 never let me down..."

First Pickup

By on Thursday, October 29, 2015

"This is My first pickup so far and judging the way this truck drives and feels i will definitely continue buying them. i bought the FX2 Tremor regular cab and it is great a lot of power and very comfortable. gas mileage is about as good as the toyota car i was driving previously so i am very happy with that as well all around amazing truck. Ford definitely has a customer for life!"

Luxury truck

By on Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Pros: "Look and feels classy"

Cons: "Voice command, for pairing"

"I was looking for a luxury truck, to replace my basic Ford Edge. And boy, am I please. All brawls outside, and leather, comfy, inside, with a lot of head and leg room for us big guys. The driving is smooth. The liarte version is great for a night on the town, very classy. You won't go wrong. I loved my Edge, but it was basic. No Bluetooth, no power seats, let alone heated seats, or fog lights. The F150 in tuxedos black. Has everything, the looks and power of a pickup truck and limousine class."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F150 Super Cab near Honolulu. See local deals