2004 Ford F150 Super Cab

Based on 2447 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

Truck has original motor and drive train.

By on Monday, August 8, 2016

Pros: "Great towning capicty. And confortable to drive."

Cons: "Gas miliage about 16 MPG. But ok for a truck."

"Original motor and drive train. 3rd set of brakes and 2nd battery. Keep up with oil changes and general service. Tows a double axel trailer with a 4000 pound tractor. Rust areas around wheel well lip openings. Very happy with the longevity of this truck. Maybe purchasing a new F-150. Hope the new truck last as long. And performs like my 2005 F-150."

best truck ever!!!

By on Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pros: "fast,well built, nice design."

Cons: "couldnt think of one at all."

lookin clean,always

"I bought this truck when turned 19. it had 70,000 miles already. I wont lie, i hot rod it everywhere i go, I also don't slow down for many potholes or bumps at all. I constantly go on road trips to Austin, Dallas, and Arkansas. I've had over 1000 pounds of granite and 15 bags of concrete and hardly felt it. Not to mention the mpg stays around 17 no matter what. So to say it short. It's one awesome truck. Takes allot of abuse. I'd recommend it to anyone.It's just a great truck."

lookin clean,always

Luv, luv, LUV this truck!

By on Friday, August 31, 2012

Pros: "Bought this truck new in 08 at a great price."

Cons: "no complaints at all"

"Comfortable interior, drives like a car, VERY dependable, great performance. NO trouble with it yet in over 90,000+ miles! I'm going to keep this truck until it won't run any more. Absolute best vehicle I have ever owned!"

This is a truck

By on Friday, July 26, 2013

Pros: "Solid and reliable"

Cons: "city fuel mileage is low"

"I bought this truck a couple of years ago and got a great deal. This truck drives excellent and the ride is pretty good. Overall, it is a solid performer and has no issues. The fuel mileage in town sucks. I get around 16 in town. I get around 22 highway. I do not drive crazy, I'm old and looking to protect my insurance premiums. I love this truck. It will likely be my son's first truck when I sell it to him in a couple of years. The reason I did not rate comfort and convenience higher is that there are no power locks or windows. I also do not have an accessory jack on the radio."

Great truck

By on Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Pros: "Great truck"

Cons: "No cons"

"I have own this truck for almost 6 years And the only problem I've had is drive,s side power window switch. It drives great and it handles load very well. I would and have recomened it to friend's and family."

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

By on Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Pros: "Runs great and has a beautiful profile"

Cons: "labors slightly pulling my trailer uphill"

The day I brought my baby home!

"I Love my Truck! I bought it to tow my concession trailer, and it pulls it no problem. My Lariat is so beautiful I get offers to buy it all the time, but no way!!!!"

The day I brought my baby home!

This has been a good pick-up

By on Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pros: "Dependability and gas mileage."

Cons: "Made from light material."

"For the year of vehicle(2004 heritage), this has been a good pick-up compared to what friends and co-workers say about theirs. Despite being a two wheel drive with the small V-8, I have been able to pull anything I have wanted. Gas mileage while towing is around 14 mpg and unloaded on the highway the vehicle gets 21-22. My father in-law in MO has a 5 speed that will get up to 25 mpg. The pick-up has failed to start only once and that was because the original battery died. I'm not thrilled with Motorcraft batteries. I've had more than one that didn't last more than two years. The pick-up has always been outside and has been driven extensively during Minnesota winters. I noticed it is just starting to show some rust at the bottom of the tailgate, otherwise the body is holding up really well rust wise. It has a few dents in it that probably shouldn't be there, but with the thin steel that is used now you could dent most vehicles by sneezing on them. The finish on the wheels started scraping off a couple of years ago so they don't look the best. A little clean up and coating of paint would take care of that though. The windshield wipers need to have a stronger spring on them. When you go down the road at the speed limit and/or into a head wind, they will lift off of the windshield. The interior has been functional. I have never liked the bucket seats in vehicles the last 10-15 years as they are always too narrow and somewhat uncomfortable and these are the same way. The lumbar support adjustment is a nice feature though. It helps a lot on long trips to keep you sitting up and more alert. There is plenty of leg room for the driver and front passenger, but as with any extended cab pick-up there is not enough leg room if you have to sit in the back. The radio and sound system was better than anything else on the market at the time and I haven't had any problems with that yet. This is the first vehicle I have owned that the original sound system still worked past the five year mark."

Very reliable vehicle

By on Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pros: "Great value and great performer"

"I've had 3 F-150's for our business and have had generally very good service and a high degree of reliability out of them all. All of them have over 220,000 miles and other than having to replace one transmission, their reliability has been outstanding. Maintenance has been key and we keep them well serviced."

By on Thursday, April 12, 2007

"Excellent choice for a large pickup. my 5.4 Triton will run till the cows come home, but drinks a sizeable amount in the process. Never mind 300 horses get hungry. Love sitting up, and very very comfortable ride. 100MPH feels like 75 in this truck. Overall 5 stars. Go FORD!"

Good truck

By on Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pros: "tough truck"

Cons: "gas mileage could be better"

"I bought this truck from a dealer with 58,000 miles on it. I have driven it for the past 5 years and the only things I have done to it is regular maintenance."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford F150 Super Cab near Honolulu. See local deals