2010 Ford Explorer

8.2

Based on 425 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

Don't buy

By on Friday, December 9, 2011

Reason: junk

"All I need to say is read consumer reports before you buy wish I would have JUNK!"

Great SUV to own!

By on Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pros: "Affordable, tons of fun, lots of room, great powerful engine"

Cons: "Air vents aren't positioned well, not a lot of leg room for passengers, not the best gas mileage"

"I've had this truck for a month now and although I haven't had it long enough for it to prove reliable I just love it. I've never owned an SUV before but I test drove many and this was the easiest and most comfortable one to drive. There are a few things I would change in the interior like how the air vents don't reach up very high and there isn't much leg room in the back for passengers but overall this is a nice ride. I have the v6 4x4 and it doesn't get the best gas mileage...I get about 13/14 miles per gallon just because my work commute is mainly city driving. But I'm sure it will be much better for our family road trips. Can't wait for many more years with this truck. So far so good!"

Un-explodable

By on Thursday, May 12, 2011

"This is my 2nd Explorer, I bought it with 26,000 miles, It now has 226,000 miles. I just replaced the original alternator at 220,000 and the original front brake pads at 195,000, and front wheel bearings at 200,000. EVERYTHING ELSE on the car is completely original and working flawlessly. I average 19-20 mpg. I tow heavy trailers all the time and even take her off road."

Very Nice SUV

By on Monday, January 24, 2011

"Very good vehicle after 35,000 miles. Comfortable for long trips, and excellent in poor weather conditions. Am considering ordering the new 2011 Explorer. This will be my 4th Explorer in 9 years!!"

Perfect For Me

By on Wednesday, September 30, 2009

"Excellent SUV, unstoppable in deep snow (high road clearance was a factor). Very comfortable seating and good visibility make it a good road car. Only problem in 4+ years was a chronic/mysterious problem with fuel quantity system that gave false "sensor failure" indications. Dealerships worked with me, eventually finding damaged factory wire harness above fuel tank. Trouble free since. Great usable cargo space does not require high lift to clear tail gate."