2008 Ford Explorer

8.2

Based on 424 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

the best car a have ever had

By on Monday, February 18, 2013

"i fall in love with this car @ first time, great look , amazing comfort, runs so smooth and super economic on gas. the best choice i ever made buying a car."

Best of everything

By on Thursday, August 23, 2007

"This vehicle is large enough for 7 people and can haul a lot of cargo with the rear seat down. Very reliable and easy to drive. Good mileage for an SUV. I average 18.5 city and just over 21 hwy. My wife liked mine so much she bought one for herself."

Great Vehichle

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"I bought my 2006 Explorer in April 2007. I have taken it on two long trips, and many one day trips. Anyone thinking about this vehichle needs to compare the V8 option to the standard V6. Mine is a V8 four wheel drive. I love it so far. It has the muscle and capability to go the places I like to go and the zip to pass quickly on two-lane roads. The only problems I have had are electric windows (covered by warranty) and one day it failed to start for a few minutes when I left wal-mart. Eventually it did start and I haven't had the problem again. It would make a great vehichle for famlies or anyone. I am single and it is a great fit for me. I have plenty of room when my family visits (optional third seat)."

I love my car! It is the 2nd explorer I have loved

By on Sunday, April 20, 2014

Pros: "The new design--no!"

Cons: "Cars need a place for ladies'purses."

"I want my explorer to last forever, because I do not like the design changes in the newer models. The dash controls are too busy and less user friendly, the seating is made for taller men only and the rear slope design is now like all the others rather than the squared design I love. My Explorer has been perfect for the many events of my life. It is the perfect height and size. It is elegant, and continues to draw admiring comments 8 years later."

Great SUV to own!

By on Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pros: "Affordable, tons of fun, lots of room, great powerful engine"

Cons: "Air vents aren't positioned well, not a lot of leg room for passengers, not the best gas mileage"

"I've had this truck for a month now and although I haven't had it long enough for it to prove reliable I just love it. I've never owned an SUV before but I test drove many and this was the easiest and most comfortable one to drive. There are a few things I would change in the interior like how the air vents don't reach up very high and there isn't much leg room in the back for passengers but overall this is a nice ride. I have the v6 4x4 and it doesn't get the best gas mileage...I get about 13/14 miles per gallon just because my work commute is mainly city driving. But I'm sure it will be much better for our family road trips. Can't wait for many more years with this truck. So far so good!"