2002 Ford Explorer

7.5

Based on 1158 Ratings for the 2002 - 2005 models.

By on Monday, November 19, 2007

Everything I need and more

By on Sunday, November 18, 2007

"The best all round vehicle I've ever had. I think I'm going to keep it even though the lease has expired. I've looked at what I can get to replace it from new Explorers to the BMW X class and nothing compares. OK some new tires are needed, but that's it!"

2004 Explorer XLT

By on Friday, November 16, 2007

"WOW I just read all 187 reviews and it seems you absolutely love your explorer and absolutely hate it!!! We absolutely love ours, 2004 XLT we bought it in 2005 with 27,000 miles on it now has 50,000. I had severe injuries from a low impact accident in a chevy malibu, I wanted big and bad and safety and that whats I got with my explorer, I feel very safe in it and it has surpassed my expectations in comfort, handling, realiability etc. We have a son that plays college football so we have made numerous road trips, everyone is always comfortable, the third row seating is awesome too and its never left us stranded, well one time but that was after I hit a turkey and the automatic fuel shut off put it out of comission. We actually own three fords right now, hubby drives a big F150 and the football player has a ford ranger, no major problems with any of them. The only time this explorer has been in the shop was for an issue with the back of the drivers seat and it was covered by warranty. When this one gets traded in it will definately be on another explorer. Its a very stylish vehicle, the kids love it and it gets drooled over all the time by many. Sticker price was $34,000 so its well equipped LOVE IT!!!!"

everything I wanted in SUV

By on Thursday, November 15, 2007

"Very reliable auto. I got the two wheel drive for the ride and it didn't disapoint. Previously had 4wd and never used it and it rode very hard... very happy with it and don't know that I would buy anything else."

Best SUV ever!!!!

By on Thursday, November 15, 2007

"We own one and it's everything we've always wanted in a Suv!We've had it for 3 years now and it has not once been in the shop or left me stranded or anything!It is very roomy and the kids love the dvd package Ford provides!I feel very safe in it from the rear sensors to the air bags all around you,it's truely the suv to spend you hard earned money on hands down!!!As for all the chevys you see out there with one head light out well our ford has never had a light out or even the tires changed and its on 60,000 miles!We tried to replace them but the technician said they didn't need new ones yet!!!!"