2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac

Based on 192 Ratings for the 2007 - 2010 models.

Surprising ride.

By on Saturday, November 21, 2009

"When the Sport Trac first came out I was not impressed. I didn't think it was a very good idea - after all, if you want a truck, get a full sized one. I found a lightly used Sport Trac at my local Ford dealer at what was a low price according to the Blue Book values. I thought I should at least check it out and was I surprised! It handles well, the V6 has plenty of power, and it is a very comfortable ride. Also, it is much easier to park than a full sized pickup, and as an added benefit, I am averaging 20 mpg combined city/highway driving. When I am mainly driving on the highway, I am getting as much as 24 mpg. All in all a very nice truck."

Good design

By on Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"Owned 2004 Sport Trac, gave it to my son has 71000 miles no problems, bought the 2007, looks great, 6.V alittle noisy, love the large interior, great ride, hasnt been back to dealer for any problems (yet). I find interior gauges differcult to see, especially the gas gauge, paid 24000 for it, put 8000 down and Im upside down by just alittle in the loan, that disappoints me, would I buy another, absolutely"

This truck is the best of ALL worlds.

By on Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pros: "All of the ubove"

Cons: "Low ground clearance. Poor fuel economy for a 6cyl"

"It's just enough TRUCK for most jobs and just enough SUV to handle the gang. And it has the sporty look and handling to satisfy your wild side."

Unique Vehicle

By on Tuesday, April 28, 2009

"I traded a '04 Gen 1 Sport Trac in May 06 for this Gen 2 '07. The '04 was a neat vehicle but bottom of the line. This one is a top drawer, fully loaded Limited V8. Much better vehicle than the '04 except in one area......the 6 spd transmission. I started having serious probs with the tranny approx 1 mo after purchase. I was ready to unload it when, after the 4th time back to the dealer the prob was resolved (this was in Sept '07). I havn't had a prob anything since. I've had many, many new vehicles and I can truly say this Sport Trac is my favorite!"

Love it

By on Tuesday, October 2, 2007

"We love our Sport Trac. It is very roomy inside, it rides and handles better then any truck or suv. The inside is as incredible as the outside. The bed works great to haul stuff. With the towing package, it doesn't even feel like you are towing anything. We had 4 people, the bed as full as can be and we pulled a 16' bass boat with no problems. The gas milage all weighted down wasn't too bad either. Everyone loves our Sport Trac especially the color. We got one of the Metallic Orange ones. We have had it a year tomorrow and we still absolutely love it. We have had a few minor problems with the AC, and the back window motor. However they were fixed right away. We can not say enough good things about the sport trac. It has power, comfort, versitility we will reccomend the 07 to anyone."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Explorer Sport Trac near Honolulu. See local deals