2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac

Based on 193 Ratings for the 2007 - 2010 models.

Unique Vehicle

By on Tuesday, April 28, 2009

"I traded a '04 Gen 1 Sport Trac in May 06 for this Gen 2 '07. The '04 was a neat vehicle but bottom of the line. This one is a top drawer, fully loaded Limited V8. Much better vehicle than the '04 except in one area......the 6 spd transmission. I started having serious probs with the tranny approx 1 mo after purchase. I was ready to unload it when, after the 4th time back to the dealer the prob was resolved (this was in Sept '07). I havn't had a prob anything since. I've had many, many new vehicles and I can truly say this Sport Trac is my favorite!"

Love it

By on Tuesday, October 2, 2007

"We love our Sport Trac. It is very roomy inside, it rides and handles better then any truck or suv. The inside is as incredible as the outside. The bed works great to haul stuff. With the towing package, it doesn't even feel like you are towing anything. We had 4 people, the bed as full as can be and we pulled a 16' bass boat with no problems. The gas milage all weighted down wasn't too bad either. Everyone loves our Sport Trac especially the color. We got one of the Metallic Orange ones. We have had it a year tomorrow and we still absolutely love it. We have had a few minor problems with the AC, and the back window motor. However they were fixed right away. We can not say enough good things about the sport trac. It has power, comfort, versitility we will reccomend the 07 to anyone."

Very good vehicle

By on Saturday, April 19, 2014

Pros: "best in class"

Cons: "not available"

"Very good vehicle, my third all with lots of rough miles, 1st one 140000 mi. Too bad they quit making it. Can't find a comparable Tacoma or Frontier, nor does Ridgeline compare. Avalanche also discontinued but not very similar, although if you like a much bigger vehicle it would do fine."

Extremely functional and looks great too!

By on Saturday, May 25, 2013

Pros: "Multi-functional, acceleration, steering"

"I've not had to make a single repair. Just regular maintenance. I'd get another if they still made them. Excellent acceleration. Very responsive steering."

a great shame ford has stopped making them

By on Saturday, June 30, 2012

Pros: "great ride and can be a car or truck"

Cons: "poor visiblity out rear window rear headrests"

"Ive owned numerous trucks in my 60 odd years, this is best veh I have ever owned, ride, handling, fantastic, sucks alittle to much gas but all trucks do. Gauges alittle hard to see especially gas gauge, 71,000 miles, routine maintance, expect one water pump. PLEASE FORD!!!!!!!!! bring it back, or I will have to go to another company when it becomes time to trade it in."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Explorer Sport Trac near Honolulu. See local deals