2010 Ford Expedition

Based on 320 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

I Love My Truck

By on Wednesday, June 22, 2016

"This truck has been amazing and reliable. I now have have 200,000 miles on it and still going strong. Original engine, trans, exhaust system and everything except the wear and tear stuff. I've used full synthetic oil and 93 gas in it from the getgo. it pays off in the long run. looking to get another 100k :)"

Favorite car

By on Sunday, January 29, 2017

Pros: "Comfort, style, roominess"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"Im 67 years old and have had a lot of cool vehicles. This Expedition is one of my top 3 ever. I love it! We had a Honda Pilot for 6 years and thought it was a good car, until we got the expedition. The ford is warmer, quieter, handles better and has real 4 wheel drive. There is only one thing the Honda has that is better, that being more storage space in the front cab area. Gas mileage is not great but my Honda was only 1 or 2 mpg better and I have waaay more room now. (I have the EL) I had 166,000 on the Pilot. That will just be the break-in period for this Ford. I have had two full sized Blazers and two Suburbans, all in 4 wheel drive. This Expedition is better that all of them."

The BEST SUV ive ever owned

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

"I have a funkmaster flex expedition and I love this truck it has all the options on it and with it being a 1 of 1,000 i fell in love with this truck the first time i saw it and drove it.... is the most comfortable suv on the road and has great vision and line of sight so glad i bought this suv.....I will buy another one and would recommend one highly.....ROCK ON FORD!!!!!!!!!!"

Just a great truck/van

By on Sunday, August 21, 2016

Pros: "It's a fun vehicle with all the factory extra's."

"I bought this vehicle second hand from a Ford dealer. It was clean as a whistle inside and out. Never had a problem. Almost all highway miles and very well taken care of. It's still immaculate and drives like it was new."

First Vehicle That made me want to spend my money!

By on Sunday, February 22, 2009

"I am the proud owner of a 2008 Ford Expedition EL King Ranch 4x4, and it is absolutely the most perfect SUV that I have had the pleasure of setting in. All of its creature comforts are remarkable. It's handling has to be something of legend as far as big SUV's go, and I say this with confidence, I live in the mountains of West Virginia and have owned and drove nothing but 4x4 trucks and SUV's my entire life. In my opinion Ford hit the nail on the head with this one. I am a professional heavy equipment mechanic for a Caterpillar dealer so I know alot about a good, tough and reliable machine. I know that at the end of an 70-90 hour work week, that I can look forward to feeling the rewards of what I work for when I go for a drive in Fords greatest creation."

LOVE THIS VEHICLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

By on Friday, December 9, 2016

Pros: "Spacious, comfortable, reliable"

"Yes my mileage is a lot but I love this car and I just can't give it up. Its spacious, reliable, comfortable I could go on and on. We drove this vehicle 17 hours from Wisconsin to New Orleans with no hiccups."

Newly a Ford Person

By on Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"Replaced a Chevy Taho with 2009 Expedition (Eddie Bauer). LOVE the vehicle. It was much less expensive than a new Tahoe, and much more practical seating. Gas mileage is about the same, but got FlexFuel vehicle which helps. Excellent dealing with Ford dealership, which acted like they wanted my business. Ford convert here!"

Best SUV I have ever owned

By on Monday, October 3, 2016

Pros: "Great for long trips, comfortable, reliable"

Cons: "Gas guzzler"

"I bought this SUV because it was a leftover and it was discounted significantly. Five years later I still love this truck. I have had no problems with it whatsoever."

love this car

By on Saturday, August 2, 2014

Pros: "It feels really safe and drives like a dream."

"This car is wonderful if you need lots of room for passengers and gear. For a very large vehicle it gets reasonably good gas mileage if driven by someone who doesn't stand on the gas pedal - almost 15 mpg city and close to 18 mpg on the highway. Of all the large suv's available the ford expedition has cargo space that is easiest to access especially if the second row of seating is a bench seat."

hands down the best choice in its class!

By on Friday, December 6, 2013

Pros: "smart features, comfortable and safe"

"The expedition el is without a doubt the best choice in its class! The roominess of the third row is unmatched and can comfortably seat large adults well over six feet tall. The convenience of the automatic folding third row is also amazing. I don't know if its changed but when i was shopping for a large suv its competitors third rows were all manual. The sync system is also awesome- i particularly love the jukebox feature which allows me to record off of css and store all the songs in the jukebox. I love this car! it feels safe and has been an amazing people mover for me -don't know if i can ever downsize!!!"