2008 Ford Expedition

Based on 318 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

2nd Expedition not disappointing

By on Saturday, August 7, 2010

"Ordered our 2009 Kings Ranch while in Germany. Picked it up in Anchorage and drove it to Fairbanks., Picked up our travel tailer and pulled it down the Alcan, took the Ferry to Bellingham, WA then pulled it to southern California. The Expedition was comfortable, reliable, beautiful and drove like a true luxury car. The Kings Ranch option is well worth it. We have it in the desert now and it continues to perform flawlessly. Sorry, can't really think of anything negative about it. Great truck from a great company."

Expedition EL

By on Friday, August 6, 2010

"I have a 2010 Expedition EL Limited, I love my SUV except for a few things. I expected so much more out of the stereo sound system.......it is awful. I hate that I spent so much money on this SUV and I have to go out and purchase some speakers. I don't like the set up of the DVD tv. If I have the tv pulled down I can't see too well out of my rear view mirror. If I have someone in the 3rd roll with the tv down and their headrests up I cannot even see out of my rear view mirror. Other than that I love my big SUV!!"

Love my Eddie Bauer

By on Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"I only owned cars & minivans. I finally broke down and bought a 2008 Eddie Bauer 4x4 Expediton. I love this SUV, will probably keep it till the tires fall off. It's loaded, but most important I feel SAFE & I never wonder if it's going to fail me. The gas milage is alittle high 11-14 city, 14-17 hwy. All in all you get what you pay for. It has enough room that we took our son & his family 8 total on a 10 hour trip and all of us were very comfortable. The grandkids kids love the DVD System and like I said it has more than enough room for 4 adults & 4 kids ( ages 11,11,9 & 4 )"

Very good Vehicle

By on Friday, July 16, 2010

"Bought this vehicle used and don't think that I will ever buy any other vehicle except for another Expedition."

2007 Ford Expy

By on Monday, June 7, 2010

"I ordered mine in 10.2006 and it came 12.06. I have not been disappointed much. It has driven and performed well. The minor issues such as rear power outlets, DVD player had to be changed, other minor fit and finish items. Seems a bit under powered but it is a heavy truck. 18-19 MPG can be coaxed out of it by locking cruise on 65 for long trips. With some minor torque tweaking and a little more quality inside this vehicle would be 5 stars"