2012 Ford Escape

8.4

Based on 600 Ratings for the 2008 - 2012 models.

Good driving car.

By on Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Pros: "nice ride. easy to get into and out."

"I've enjoyed owning and driving my Escape. Good on gas, not as good as some, but good. Quiet ride. Looks good."

So far...best vehicle

By on Tuesday, December 11, 2007

"I just bought a used 08 Escape, V6, Limited. I love it! The price was right comparred to other SUV's. It's stylish, comfortable and safe."

2nd escape and the absolute best!!!

By on Monday, October 17, 2016

Pros: "limited, calm ice blue lighting at night, rugged"

Cons: "cheap materials, hard to fold down back seats"

my "12" escape

"This escape is the 2nd escape i have bought and its the 2nd most reliable car (i am not really so sure about it because i have only had it for 5 years but i have had my 2006 escape for 11 years so i know what that car is like) but it looks great and has rugged looks with chrome accents and fun to drive. overall this escape is my 2nd favorite car i have owned."

my "12" escape

Not a good vehicle

By on Sunday, November 27, 2011

Pros: "None worth mentioning"

Cons: "Poor quality"

"Bought this vehicle used. Ran good for about three months, then started some major problems. Went to start vehicle and could not get it started. Something had "fused" to the engine. Had to get it towed in. In shop for one week. Suddenly lost power while going up hill. Clutch installed at factory defective. Had new clutch and seals put in under warrenty. In shop for 2.5 weeks. Dashboard lights seem to come on/off randomly at times. Dealer has no answer/solution for this at this time. All in all, am very disappointed in this vehicle. Bought this SUV for my wife. She is afraid to drive it for fear of when the next time it will break down for no real reason. Now I have to trade this off, at a loss of course, because Ford is not able to build a decent vehicle of any quality. I will never buy another Ford product."

Great Small SUV

By on Saturday, January 28, 2017

Pros: "Good gas mileage. Great sound system. Good Power."

Cons: "Needs more space for phones, iPod and Nav System."

"We bought this SUV when we were moving 600 miles from our home. We have had no problems with this vehicle except for the Throttle Body which was recalled and fixed for free. I have 148000 miles on the vehicle and I drive it to work and back (about 50 total miles) every day. It is paid for which is always a plus. I just put four new Goodyear tires on the vehicle so I am planning on keeping it another year or two. It has a really good sound system with Sirius/XM and it also has the SYNC system. When I got new tires, I had the alignment checked. After 148k miles, it was still right on factor specs. This car has really been a good one for us. I would drive it anywhere. Our other vehicle is a 2016 Jeep Rubicon Hard Rock Edition that is more of our "play" vehicle. It's great in the summer with the top off. But for everyday driving, the Escape has mad a great car for us."