• 2014 Compact SUVs

2008 Ford Escape

8.2

Based on 456 Ratings for the 2008 - 2012 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Cons: "NOT EVEN !"

"Never thought I would ever buy an SUV. We have gotten 23 MPG + on our trips to PA and Wildwood NY. Premium Sound with a Sub in the back trim panel, POUNDS the tunes. Gutsy 3.0 L DOHC engine makes passing a breeze. Two times the 3.0 L in our 2008 Escape. The MP3 and Thumb Drive, voice-addressible function thru the Sync System is fantastic. On Board Navigation is outstanding. Ours is Sangria Red, has the 17" Shiny Custom Rims and is a SHOWPIECE!! I keep it spotless, except for the MESSY Central NY Winters. Tons of comments from lots of folks. Great traveling vehicle. Very comfortable, excellent handling and enjoyable all around. The 2011 is a Work of Art! The stock Back-up Camera, Back-up Proximity Warning and uniquely arranged side mirror glass, are great safety features. Multiple air bags and side safety curtains, enhance the overall feeling of driving Safety."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25