2012 Ford Edge

Based on 679 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

My Second Edge: The Competition Was Not Even Close

By on Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Pros: "Comfortable, classy, luxurious interior."

"When Ford first introduced the Edge, it was on my bucket list, but not in my price range, nor would it have been practical for my three children and all of their gear. Once I began to experience a nearly empty nest, I took a look at the Edge. My first was a 2012, and it really was love at first drive. Over the two years I owned it, there were NO mechanical issues. My only complaint was the placement of the hazard button immediately below the touch screen, where I frequently set it off. 96,000 miles later, I began to look for a newer vehicle. I looked at comparable SUVs in the same price range, but nothing compared to the class and comfort of the interior of the Edge. Ford fixed the problem with the hazard button, so upon purchase of my 2014, I was pleased to see that it was no longer easy to turn on. The options on the Edge make it truly seem like a luxury vehicle: heated seats and mirrors, multi-function touch screen, and an amazing panoramic sunroof - just to name a few. Ease of access features such as the power liftgate and folding rear seats make the Edge versatile and user-friendly. The pearl exterior is gorgeous, and 20 wheels make this Edge sit a bit higher. I will be hard pressed to find another vehicle that I am as comfortable driving. 38,000 miles have passed, and I have been more than happy with this 2014."

This is my second Edge and I love it!

By on Friday, May 9, 2014

Pros: "great styling, smooth quiet ride, great mileage"

Cons: "nothing stands out"

"I currently own my 2nd Edge, a 2013 Limited with the Panoramic Roof and 20" chrome clad wheels. I have had no trouble whatsoever with my Edge and I get compliments on it frequently. I have the Deep Impact Metallic Blue and it always stands out wherever I am. It has a very smooth, quiet ride and I love MyFord touch. I don't understand why Consumer Reports has issues with it, I am not tech savvy and yet I have never had any trouble using it. The quality is top notch and I love the styling. I average around 25 mpg on my mostly highway daily driving and I have the V6 engine. I love this vehicle!"

Love it so much selling this to buy a new one!

By on Monday, February 17, 2014

"My wife and I love our edge. Everything about it is top notch. Rides great, handles great, and is roomy. The engine has all the power you could need and want. Runs great! We love it so much that we are replacing it with a new version of the same car!"

LOVE my Edge

By on Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Pros: "Super comfy, sturdy, smooth ride, great looking"

Cons: "Little pricy, blind spots"

"I cannot say enough amazing things about this vehicle. I've only owned it for a short while now, but i love it. I bought a used 2010 SEL with 43000km on it and it has been a dream. The only negative thing i've found to possibly say about it is the blind spots; they're a little difficult to navigate, but the mirrors have the cut out that let you see further into the other lane so its not a huge deal. I feel so safe in this vehicle, and the ride is so smooth. Even my boyfriend who has said many times he will ONLY buy trucks, said he would purchase this vehicle for himself as well."

Absolutely love the car.

By on Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pros: "Everything so far"

Cons: "Too Much$.drove several this was best bang 4 buck"

"Have owned for 6 months now and no complaints except the sliding sunroof hangs up in one spot when you try to close it. Seems that it just needs lube. Great car in all weather. Mine is AWD. Traveled numerous mountain passes. When every one else is chaining up we just keep on cruizing by!! Does not get 25MPG. Have gotten 22 on a long trip. Very comfy on long trips. Passengers say back seat is very cozy. Very satisfied with this car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Edge near Honolulu. See local deals