• 2014 Compact SUVs

2012 Ford Edge

Based on 547 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

GREAT SUV FOR THE PRICE

By on Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Pros: "Gas Mileage, Moon Roof, Ride, Stereo, SYNC....."

Cons: "Seats are a little hard but I had back surgery..."

"I bought a 2011 Certified 2011 SEL with leather, moon roof, backup camera, etc. I traided in my 2010 Lexus RX350 because it was much more expensive and boring to drive. I love the Edge, although the leather seats are a bit on the harder side, but overall it's comfortable, packed with features and the backup camera and stereo works better than Lexus and the ride/Tiptronic is more fun. The Sony sterio is FAR superior to the base level Lexus stereo. I love the SYNC and have had no issues using it at all.. I get an average of 23 MPG's compared to the average 18 MPG's of the Lexus. Needless to say I'm very happy. The giant moon roof is a major plus."

great vehicle to drive.

By on Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Pros: "Easy to drive"

Cons: "Back end of vehicles gets extremely dirty in rain"

"Like the amount of cargo space. Like all Ford Sync features. Easy to drive. Love the black metalic paint."

Another great Ford

By on Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pros: "Gas mileage, power, overall covenience, space"

Cons: "Black interior"

"I got the 13 Edge SE AWD. This replaced my 07 expedition Eddie Bauer so you could say the edge had big shoes to fill. I put a towing package on it and towed a jet ski 800 miles with a luggage bag on the roof and averaged 18mpg. Currently at 8500 miles, lifetime mpg is 21. I can get upwards of 25 on a long trip. Sufficient backseat and cargo space. The one thing I really don't like is the interior color. Everything is BLACK. I should have looked a little harder for a different color. When it's hot outside and you turn off the AC, you boil in about 2 minutes. Plus, it shows a lot of dirt. Other than that this car is great. It has done everything I asked of it."

, Good car with some faults

By on Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pros: "The panoramic moon roof, plenty of leg room"

Cons: "Windshield glare, lack of ground clearance"

"I have owned this car since the summer of 2009. This car has some wonderful extras like the panoramic moon roof, ambient interior lighting, power, miles per gallon are good, the seats are comfy, there is plenty of leg room and it handled an accident with a deer without a scratch on myself or passenger. However, this car has an absolutely horrible blinding glare from the dash, on the drivers side windshield. I have tried everything to minimize this glare, and was told by my dealership this problem was common. They had even had to paint the dash of another customer's car in an effort to fix the problem. This car also cannot handle any snow over 2 inches without getting stuck. I thought the AWD would have been comparable to that of the Explorer I had before. In my 23 years of driving, this is the first car I have ever been stuck with!"

No More Edge

By on Monday, November 29, 2010

"Bought new Limited in 2008. Have 60,000 on it. Luckily under warranty for transmission repairs in 2010. Now rear berrings need repaired. From what I've heard this is a problem that occurs at about 60,000. Unless I lean way forward it's hard to get into without bumping my head. A/C is not adequate. No rear A/C controls. Disapponted in gas mileage. Not enough support in front seats, making long trips uncomfortable. Waste of money, wish I could get rid of it."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Edge near Honolulu. See local deals