• 2014 Compact SUVs

2012 Ford Edge

Based on 546 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Great Family Car

By on Friday, March 28, 2008

"I bought this car as my first new car ever and love it! My new husband and I can't wait to start our new family with it- way better than the Escape (too small) and more comfortable then Explorer (my parents have one and are jealous). Everyone compliments on the styling and I feel completely safe driving around in it- lots of safety and comfort features. Very driver friendly. Didn't get the navigation system built in but bought a separate one to use when traveling with friends in their cars ( but they usually want to take mine now!). I come from a FORD family and my husband a CHEVY family and they all admire my new ford- Great car!"

awsome vehicle

By on Thursday, March 27, 2008

"Recently leased awd limited. very pleased, went out with friends in snow strom and handled very well. Very nice interior, roomy, plenty of space to transport things. Fuel ecomony not bad. Vista roof nice option. Looking forward to driving in summer on vac. or anytime."

Surprised

By on Friday, March 21, 2008

"Very Roomy...Ride and handling are excellent. One of the best Fords I have ever owned. A beast in the snow. Better than the 2004 Explorer Sport Trac. I owned previously. Need awd in the North country. Just drive and you will be very pleasently surprised"

Second Review

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2008

"Wrote a review in January after owning this crossover for 2 wks. Time for second review. Good points-Still knock out looks. Is confortable. Great ride! Love the puddle lights. Visa roof and Nav. system work well. Bad points-poor mileage, dash gauges are the 60's Mustang. Trim strip around the radio reflects the sun thru windshield. Reflects right in your eye's. Motor is still loud when cold. Chrome clad wheels are hubcaps-$750 extra. Nav sys/Vista roof overpriced. Window rubber strips not seated correctly at factory. Poor dealer follow-up. Not even free wash. No gear indicator on dash. Overall opinion-put the Avalon engine/trans in the vehicle and it would stop the engine noise and improve mileage greatly. Still love it and would by it again."

great vehicle

By on Friday, March 14, 2008

"I bought my edge 5 months ago and just love it the only problem i have is the tranmission jerks in heavy traffic. I just got back from a 1500 mile trip and with 4 adults and lots of luggage we still had plenty of room. The gas milage is not what the sticker said but it is close. We are a ford family of 25 and all drive a FORD this is the best one yet. My father bought a 2008 explorer and is now wanting to trade it afer driving my EDGE, and soon will"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Edge near Honolulu. See local deals