2011 Ford Edge

Based on 547 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Great Ride, good milage, nice solid feeling SUV

By on Monday, August 05, 2013

Pros: "Great Ride, decent milage, SE is a great Value"

Cons: "cannot see the front hood when parking."

"This has been a great SUV so far, traded in a 2001 Escape in for it, What a change, much quieter on the hyway, good gas milage so far, 26.9 mpg(my escape w/3.0 was 22 mpg on same roads) in mixed town/hiway driving. its a FWD with 3.5 L motor. Much more comfortable seats. Wish the hood was like the Escape though as I could see the front better when parking(I am 6'2")"

good but could have been better

By on Sunday, August 21, 2011

Pros: "good driving vehicle, comfortable, good gas milage for size and preformace."

Cons: "sync system"

"We traded our 06 Explorer and 08 Taurus in on a 2011 Edge. We hoped to get a vehicle that would get us around in the winter and had comfort for our creaky old bodies. we shopped a lot but this was one of very few modestly priced units that we could get leather seating and a power passanger seat in. This unit has A/W/D and it was flawless this winter. The unit drives well, and we learned that it proved easier to get in and out of than the Taurus. No pulling yourself up and out of a low seat. It gets a lot better gas millage than our explorer but a less than our Taurus. We get 20 MPH locally (we live in a rural area vs a city) and so far we are averaging about 25 M.P.G. on the several shorter highway trips we have taken. Our one and only complaint and constant irritant is the sync system. it's distracting (trying to perform a function while driving) it's slower than flipping a switch or sliding a lever and it's quite easy to inadvertently trigger a function while reaching for some thing else on the touch screen. If they wanted a hands free phone system by all means install it. BUT, don't saddle the rest of us with all the silly functions that go unused."

Very happy with this car. Has and does everything

By on Monday, October 01, 2012

"Car has been very good on gas, Better than advertised. Does everything that it is sad to do and more. Very respoonsive to controls."

It's a Ford?!

By on Wednesday, September 05, 2012

I want this car

Pros: "Curve control, rain driving"

Cons: "Backdoor hard to close."

"I've never been a Ford fun, and never thought to buy a Ford for sure until.... This long weekend my friend randomly loan a Ford Edge, and we drove it to Myertle beach. When driving on Verginia mountain road, I just feel the same as drive my BMW. What a car! Can't believe Ford make such good car! And on the way back we drove in big rain on mountain road! The curve control is so accurate and comfortable. Simply put, I love this crossover, will definitely consider to buy a Ford first time in my life!"

most comfortable, reliable vehicle I have owned.

By on Sunday, July 29, 2012

Pros: "convenient interior, safe, fun to drive, mileage"

Cons: "NO CONS"

"In the 53 years that I have been driving, I have preferred driving Ford products. The Ford Edge is the best of all! It is most comfortable for long trips--800 miles. After driving all that way, we still felt good enough to go out for dinner and enjoy talking the rest of the night!!!! Small trips are a breeze. I have had no problems with it at all. I have had three neighbors who want to be informed if I do decide to sell it -- they want to be first in line to buy it. They have a long wait."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Edge near Honolulu. See local deals