2010 Ford Edge

Based on 679 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Fun SUV for the Money with Lots of Extras

By on Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Pros: "Great price, gas mileasge, style, stereo, power.."

Cons: "Seats could be more comfortable"

"Overall a great SUV. I traded my Lexus RX 350 in for it because I wanted something sportier, better gas mileage, way more options, much better stereo, more fun to drive, cheaper and I got it with the Edge. The only thing the Lexus had better was the comfort of the seats and better/softer leather.."

My Favorite Vehicle Thus Far

By on Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Pros: "pretty, HUGE sunroof"

Cons: "needs: more air vents, more cupholders"

"My Ford Edge Limited edition has been my favorite by far! It's a 2008 but EVERYONE has always thought it was a brand new model. It looks so nice inside and out (rivals many high end competitors) I have the pearl white with black leather interior which is just beautiful to me. My Husband is a mechanic and has commented on how nice it rides, drives and sounds (virtually silent!) and how little he has ever had to work on it other than general maintenance."

This vehicle has been a great SUV for me.

By on Thursday, August 4, 2016

Pros: "Very comfortable and reliable."

Cons: "N/A"

"The 2009 Ford Edge has been a great SUV. I was involved in two accidents and the Edge kept me safe. Love the look and comfort. I have had pretty good luck in regards to maintenance as well. Very minimal problems. I take very good care of my vehicle and it has paid off."

By on Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Pros: "Most reliable car I've ever owned."

Cons: "Road noise higher that I'd like."

"No problems what so ever! Bought it new. Everything still works as new. Performed all the routine maintenance at the dealer, but that's it. Car handles nice and has plenty of power. Lots of room. Added a tow bar to pull a trailer for my riding lawn mower. Pulls it with ease. Just a great car. When I get over 100K miles I'll hand it down to my daughter and get a new one. Minor complaint: road noise is higher than I'd like."

Excellent overall value - luxury brand features

By on Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Pros: "Great value, luxury features without the price"

"I'm not a brand loyal car buyer. My wife and I looked at Honda, Toyota, Ford, GM and even Lexus. The Ford was superior in almost every feature category (including comparison to the Lexus). The MyFord Touch was the most advanced system of any brand and works very well. I had heard complaints about MyFord Touch regarding its ease of use but I don't understand those complaints at all. The interior is very comfortable on long rides and the quality of the interior is excellent. I wasn't very excited about buying a "CUV" but with kids it was the practical choice. The most surprising part is how much I enjoy driving it. The powertrain is impressive (3.5L) at almost 300 hp. The car moves and still averages city/hwy combo over 23 mpg and I don't have a light foot. I also tow a couple trailers around 2,000lb and it handles them fine. I'm only at 55,000 miles but I haven't had a single issue. I haven't even had a light bulb burn out. Ford really impressed me with the Edge/Explorer combo and I felt like it was more competitive with the much higher priced Lexus than the comparable GM/Toyota counterparts. So far the reliability is flawless. The only thing I'm not completely sold on is the exterior styling but that's just a personal preference. I think anyone that's looking for a well rounded, well equipped vehicle will find the Edge to be a very convincing offering."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Edge near Honolulu. See local deals