1993 Ford Econoline E150 Cargo

Based on 279 Ratings for the 1992 - 2014 models.

care free driving

By on Saturday, April 15, 2017

Pros: "great look , great ride"

Cons: "a little under powered for city driving"

"bought this van used from a small dealership. no regrets, drove it all over the U.S. still have it and store it in a garage all winter. I am donating it this year to a good cause because I no longer need it. no fear that it will be as good to them as it was to me."

Strong, reliable engine. Only surface rust

By on Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Pros: "Great work van"

Cons: "Diesel fumes"

"I bought this van when it had 11,000 miles on it. I have changed the oil every 5,000 miles with Motorcraft 15W-40. Power everything, windows, mirrors, door locks, and keyless entry. I have been the only one to drive it so the engine and transmission are still in great shape. The van has never been in an accident and drives great. There is a hole in the very rear floor approximately 8" in diameter. There is only surface rust on the exterior."

What a trooper

By on Monday, August 13, 2012

Pros: "Value, Fun and Escellent Drive"

Cons: "Very little cup holders and power outlets."

"Bought the car used after the minivan couldn't easily handle 5 kids with 4 car seats and I am glad I did. Had the vehicle about 10 years and immediately noticed the ease of driving. Excellent highway driving, much more stable than a minivan and the kids could stretch out a bit during long drives. Only problem was Catalytic convertor which failed prematurely at 72000 miles. Ford took over 6 months to replace it under warranty. All other repairs were routine maintenance. The XLT doesn't come with a great deal of amenities so I did add some power outlets and drink holders for the mid and rear seating compartments. Hated to sell the vehicle it was very reliable."

Best Van

By on Monday, December 31, 2007

"Over the years, I have owned three of these - they are comfortable and easy to drive. They are powerhorses that require little maintenance, only the usual tire and oil changes, with the Triton engine going 100K miles before even a tune-up! I have always gotten good mileage, 18MPG on average. They tow well, you usually forget there is anything behind you. I have consistantly used these vans to drive about 26 thousand miles during a two month period every summer, pulling a fully loaded 4X8 cargo trailer - and the Ford E-150 never lets me down. Fellow vendors switched to Fords after suffering multiple breakdowns with other makes and models. Maintenance Tip: No matter what you drive, try a "Motor-Vac" if you've got high mileage on your vehicle. It is a process that pulls all the carbon build-up out of your engine. It's inexpensive and does wonders for performance."

Fits its purpose

By on Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Pros: "Interior volume, ground clearance, reliability"

Cons: "It aint pretty"

"Use this for towing a small trailer and camping. The 5.4L provides acceptable power and 15+mpg. These vans are proven work horses! Many have 250,000+ miles on them and are still running. Simple to convert to 4x4."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Econoline E150 Cargo near Honolulu. See local deals