2006 Ford E350 Super Duty Passenger

Based on 276 Ratings for the 1992 - 2014 models.

The amount of room can't be beat.

By on Saturday, January 28, 2012

Pros: "Reliability, room, safety, and power."

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"This has been the most reliable vehicle that I have ever owned. I have owned it for 5yrs and the only thing that I have done to it is change the oil and air filter and tires. I am always impressed how much this van can hold. When we travel we take everything and anything that we might possibly need. When the kids were babies, we would take their highchair, swing, bouncy seat, plus all the luggage and toys the kids might want. The only thing to consider when purchasing is the gas mileage. Mine gets 12mpgs around town and maybe 14 on the highway. But if you know that and are ok with it then this van can't be beat. It will run forever and will hold everything you could ever need."

Best Van

By on Monday, December 31, 2007

"Over the years, I have owned three of these - they are comfortable and easy to drive. They are powerhorses that require little maintenance, only the usual tire and oil changes, with the Triton engine going 100K miles before even a tune-up! I have always gotten good mileage, 18MPG on average. They tow well, you usually forget there is anything behind you. I have consistantly used these vans to drive about 26 thousand miles during a two month period every summer, pulling a fully loaded 4X8 cargo trailer - and the Ford E-150 never lets me down. Fellow vendors switched to Fords after suffering multiple breakdowns with other makes and models. Maintenance Tip: No matter what you drive, try a "Motor-Vac" if you've got high mileage on your vehicle. It is a process that pulls all the carbon build-up out of your engine. It's inexpensive and does wonders for performance."

Ford Tough

By on Saturday, September 17, 2016

Pros: "Roomy, Strong, dependable and a workhorse"

Cons: "wood grain interior will squeak at times"

"Van sold to me in 2007. Had 75,000 original miles on it. Paid 3K. Car lot in Charlotte NC would take no less. Van steering was loose. Can't remember name of intake part bought and put on it but everything came back to life including perfect steering. Original color of van was silver. Original owner had van completely painted over in Burgundy color. (Wow what a high cost that was). Paint still beautiful today. No trouble with van except bought a battery, alternator, hoses. Van now has 120,000 and shows no sign of slowing. Great van. I love it dearly. Unmovable in rain. Hauls great. Van leaked transmission fluid years ago and ran out of fluid on I-95 traveling to Virginia. Kept driving until it quit. Though it was gone. Mechanic re-filled fluid and it is still driving today. Excellent tranny and motor. Needs heater blower but heat still felt in vents. Needs AC. Electric windows still powerful. I will never sell this van unless I get a good offer."

Strong, reliable engine. Only surface rust

By on Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Pros: "Great work van"

Cons: "Diesel fumes"

"I bought this van when it had 11,000 miles on it. I have changed the oil every 5,000 miles with Motorcraft 15W-40. Power everything, windows, mirrors, door locks, and keyless entry. I have been the only one to drive it so the engine and transmission are still in great shape. The van has never been in an accident and drives great. There is a hole in the very rear floor approximately 8" in diameter. There is only surface rust on the exterior."

Excellent affordable vehicle

By on Saturday, December 22, 2012

Pros: "Excellent multiple use vehicle!"

Cons: "Fuel mileage of 11-18 with the 5.4 V-8."

"This vehicle is great for carrying my family of 8 with ease of entry/exit and capable of towing a 32 foot camper behind! The SYNC System is innovated, user friendly and extremely accurate! I've own an E350 passenger vans prior, and it was superb as well however with the new design, comfort and power this vehicle is the tops!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford E350 Super Duty Passenger near Honolulu. See local deals