2008 Ford E350 Super Duty Cargo

Based on 276 Ratings for the 1992 - 2014 models.

Reliable Vehicle

By on Friday, December 7, 2007

"The Ford van we own does anything we ask it to. It has plenty of power & has alot of horsepower. It was also recently voted the longest lasting, most reliable van you could buy because there were more Ford Econolines with 200,000mi or more than any other van."

Great people-over

By on Wednesday, August 8, 2007

"We acquired this van as a used vehicle on a trip when our old vehicle died. It was 9 months old and had 27K miles on it when we got it. We've had it 2 years and 4 months and now have 75K+ miles on it – 20K+ per year. The only thing we've had to use our extended warranty for was the ball joints. I just recently put tires on it. I retrofitted a 3rd bench seat so it is 11 passenger now. With 8 of us in the family it really is a great people-mover and comfortable for our family. The only negative I can say is it is just a small bit underpowered, even with the 5.4L V8 when fully loaded with our family and a small trailer. Also, the 5W-20 oil is a bit harder to find than standard 5W-30. It is built really well though and has worked out great."

Love it! Comfortable for a truck and very reliable

By on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pros: "Lots of room"

Cons: "Not the best gass mileage"

WHEELCHAIR LIFT

"I have driven this van for 10 years. Very reliable I bought and had a wheelchair lift and tie downs put in so I could take my mom in it. Only draw back is gas mileage but gets about 18 on highway which isn't too bad for a big box."

WHEELCHAIR LIFT

Huge capacity with some electrical issues

By on Monday, December 19, 2011

Pros: "Huge space. Decent comfort for truck type vehicle."

Cons: "15 mpg. Door hinges weak. Rear drive in snow ."

"Decent...my 4th Ford full size van. Comfy seats and smooth and steady at speeds up to 75 mph. Consistent 15 mpg. Huge space and loading ability. I baby it, but door hinges sagging a bit already. Door lock switches and windows act up on occasion. Eats front ball joints, as factory ones have no grease zerks. New ones installed at 75K have them. Uses no oil yet, but front tires wear fast. Better in snow with some extra weight. Extra load passenger tires give a better ride than LT tires. My fourth one, so I guess I'm happy overall. Quiet engine for a truck. USA made."

awsome

By on Sunday, July 21, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive and cold a/c"

Cons: "gas milage isnt the best"

"this van is fully loaded with tv and dvd and everything is still factory with 200000+ miles and still runs strong,all I have replaced is a radiator and thermostat and hoses and basic oil changes and tune ups,it still runs and drives like new and only has minor chips in the still factory paint,ford did a great job building this van!"

Handicap accessible equipment installed.

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pros: "Rear access. Easy to park. Low cost insurance."

Cons: "15 mpg. Roof rust only affects paint, not metal."

"Rear wheelchair lift with inside and outside access. Power driver's seat goes up, down, forward, backward, swivels. Tie downs, floor mounted. New battery for lift. Can be driven with hand controls or the usual way. Knob on steering wheel. Hooks around inside interior. New wiper blades. New main battery will be installed April, 2014."

Best van i've ever owned

By on Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Pros: "lots of room and power easy to drive"

Cons: "low gas mileage on short trips"

"Lots of room and pay load with the seats removed 15 passenger with the seats lots of power with the V-10 up to 16 Mpg on trips w/8 passengers, air on, cruise 75mph great handling, surprisingly easy to park only negative gets poor mileage around town in winter conditions 10-11mpg.body starting to rust I would diffidently buy another"

The Family Van

By on Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Pros: "Top Notch Quality, Durable, Spacious+Comfortable"

Cons: "Terrible mpg, handling, bad with cross wind"

"Mom bought this van brand new when gas prices werent an issue. This van took us everywhere in comfort and safety! now 12 years old, this van still runs and drives great, with the only mechanical repair needed was a new starter (personally fixed with ease). This old van shows good old Ford Quality. Some rust in areas (being in the rust belt of America) but overall holds up and still looks great. The only downfall that keeps this thing in the garage all year is the gas mileage. 32 gallon tank that gets filled up as quickly as a regular car (when actually driven). Most likely never get rid of this van unless totalled. Nice job Ford!"

Best van value on the market

By on Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Pros: "power, space, reliability, nice to drive"

Cons: "in town gas mileage, driving in cross-wind"

"I've had several full-size vans. I love this one. I bought it at 110,000 and it now has 180,000 miles and has been virtually flawless. I've not touched the engine, transmission, drive train, etc. Had ball joints put in the front, rear hasn't been touched. Had brakes in front once and am just now putting brakes in rear. Van has the V10 and it has enough power to burn rubber. Effortless driving fully loaded or empty. Drove it to the west coast pulling a trailer and it actually came out of overdrive a couple times in the mountains. Truckish ride but I don't mind that for the benefits. Seats pop in and out and you have a massive inside storage area for anything including camping if you want. Gas mileage is about V8 -1 mpg, and I'm happy with that for the power. In town it is lousy on gas especially in MN winter. I always warm it up though. Only driveability issue is that in high cross-wind it can be difficult. You want good tires. If I lived in Nebraska I'd think twice. Exterior has held up well and mine is nearly flawless. I drive it in parades."

Very Reliable

By on Tuesday, May 17, 2011

"This baby, keeps going and going and going. Mine is 17+ years old with 148k (I babied her). I'm just now starting to get to putting a few $$ into her for maintenance items (things that most cars would have already experienced). That is ok. She is a very reliable friend. I should be able to get another 5-10 years with standard maintenance. Best vehicle I've owned."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford E350 Super Duty Cargo near Honolulu. See local deals