2005 Ford E350 Super Duty Cargo

Based on 279 Ratings for the 1992 - 2014 models.

Ford E-350 XLT--15 passenger van is a work horse.

By on Friday, January 3, 2014

Pros: "Easy to drive, super comfortable front seats"

Cons: "10-15 mpg, repairs costly, engine hard to work on."

My 2008 Ford E-350 XLT - 15 Pass. van

"I bought my 2008 Ford E-350 XLT 15 passenger van in Dec. of 2008 with just 15,000 miles on it. In 5 years, I put 225,000 miles on it. It has the tinted windows, 5,000 pound towing bumper, rear heat-air and it has the long Delta steps on each side. It has the 5.4 liter Triton gas engine. The front seats are amazingly comfortable. Passengers tell me their seats are very comfortable. I have driven over 1 million miles in 50 years of driving, so I can give a good review of this vehicle. This van is a joy to drive. The power steering is great, the air con. and heat are a 10 and fully adjustable-front-back. The Cons are--eats gas-10-15 mpg, all repairs are expensive--example, I just put $1,150 in brake work-all 4 corners. Tires must be 10 ply--be sure to put high quality winter tires on it if you are in northern states. IMPORTANT: I installed the Roadmaster Suspension System on my van--$600 parts and labor. It makes a tremendous difference--takes the lean out of corners, prevents roll-over and makes the ride more solid. Anyone who buys a 15 pass. Ford van should get the Roadmaster system. You will be glad you did!"

My 2008 Ford E-350 XLT - 15 Pass. van

20 years and counting. Very reliable vehicle

By on Friday, November 22, 2013

"I bought it brand new, I love it."

Ford Tough

By on Saturday, September 17, 2016

Pros: "Roomy, Strong, dependable and a workhorse"

Cons: "wood grain interior will squeak at times"

"Van sold to me in 2007. Had 75,000 original miles on it. Paid 3K. Car lot in Charlotte NC would take no less. Van steering was loose. Can't remember name of intake part bought and put on it but everything came back to life including perfect steering. Original color of van was silver. Original owner had van completely painted over in Burgundy color. (Wow what a high cost that was). Paint still beautiful today. No trouble with van except bought a battery, alternator, hoses. Van now has 120,000 and shows no sign of slowing. Great van. I love it dearly. Unmovable in rain. Hauls great. Van leaked transmission fluid years ago and ran out of fluid on I-95 traveling to Virginia. Kept driving until it quit. Though it was gone. Mechanic re-filled fluid and it is still driving today. Excellent tranny and motor. Needs heater blower but heat still felt in vents. Needs AC. Electric windows still powerful. I will never sell this van unless I get a good offer."

Its been a great driving experience

By on Tuesday, December 20, 2011

"First of all - V10 Triton! This is the peppiest car I've owned. It has been amazingly reliable. normal wear and tear has been minimal. This van seems to be built to an industrial level. I use it for family, and hauling anything I would normally put in a pick up. The seats are very easy to remove. The passenger legroom is limited."

Built Ford Tough!

By on Monday, May 30, 2016

Pros: "dependable!"

Cons: "not the best sounding stereo system"

"I bought my 2011 E-250 at Sam Galloway Ford with only 6k miles on it. It already had a lift kit on it. I no longer use it often, however, when I do it runs like new and is very dependable."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford E350 Super Duty Cargo near Honolulu. See local deals