2013 Ford E150 Passenger

Based on 276 Ratings for the 1992 - 2014 models.

OK van but some issues

By on Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Pros: "good drive train and suspention"

Cons: "roof rust"

"This Ford van has not really changed for several years, and the issues are still the same. Look out for roof rust and issues around the 3rd brake light. Also the frame to body mounts can be an issue on the newer models they crumble after just a few years, and Ford won't help with the cost. Other problems are the door cables that again the plastic just crumbles after 3-4 years and have to be fixed so the door operate."

Best Van for the Value

By on Thursday, February 6, 2014

Pros: "great van for the price"

Cons: "height restrictions"

"High durability, great cargo space, easily customized for any business. Why buy a pickup when you can haul all and more with this van."

I own 3 Ford E-Vans

By on Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Pros: "BEST bang for the BUCK"

Cons: "Mileage, 11mpg town, 16mpg highway"

"I own 3 Ford vans E150, 2 E350's without a doubt Ford vans are the BEST, rugged & reliable. My E-150 is a 2002, I bought in 2009 for $4500, 22k, best buy ever, never put one cent into it, 60K now & I'm selling it for $5000. Bought a'94 E-350 in '04, 35K, $5000, drove into the dirt. My latest E-350, '01, bought 3/2012, 40k for $9000. now have 55K not one penny in repairs. Ford's biggest BLUNDER is discontinuing the E-vans, the transits are too small, & not strong enough engine & suspension, for the "trades"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I really enjoy my Ford Van

By on Saturday, July 6, 2013

Pros: "Very comfortable to drive."

Cons: "Poor gas mileage."

"I bought this vehicle used in great condition and have put about 100,000 miles on it. It rides very comfortable and has been very reliable. The only draw backs are that of course it is hard to parallel park, and it gets relatively poor gas mileage. I have had horrible luck with American cars in the past, this is the only American car I have owned that did not break down frequently. I have only had to do minor maintenance on it for the 7 years I have had it. And I was rear ended at high speed by a drunk driver and didn't feel a thing. The van needed some cosmetic work, but the frame and everything held up like a tank. If only gas were cheaper I would keep this vehicle for another ten years."

Ford E-350 XLT--15 passenger van is a work horse.

By on Friday, January 3, 2014

Pros: "Easy to drive, super comfortable front seats"

Cons: "10-15 mpg, repairs costly, engine hard to work on."

My 2008 Ford E-350 XLT - 15 Pass. van

"I bought my 2008 Ford E-350 XLT 15 passenger van in Dec. of 2008 with just 15,000 miles on it. In 5 years, I put 225,000 miles on it. It has the tinted windows, 5,000 pound towing bumper, rear heat-air and it has the long Delta steps on each side. It has the 5.4 liter Triton gas engine. The front seats are amazingly comfortable. Passengers tell me their seats are very comfortable. I have driven over 1 million miles in 50 years of driving, so I can give a good review of this vehicle. This van is a joy to drive. The power steering is great, the air con. and heat are a 10 and fully adjustable-front-back. The Cons are--eats gas-10-15 mpg, all repairs are expensive--example, I just put $1,150 in brake work-all 4 corners. Tires must be 10 ply--be sure to put high quality winter tires on it if you are in northern states. IMPORTANT: I installed the Roadmaster Suspension System on my van--$600 parts and labor. It makes a tremendous difference--takes the lean out of corners, prevents roll-over and makes the ride more solid. Anyone who buys a 15 pass. Ford van should get the Roadmaster system. You will be glad you did!"

My 2008 Ford E-350 XLT - 15 Pass. van

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford E150 Passenger near Honolulu. See local deals