2012 Ford E150 Passenger

Based on 274 Ratings for the 1992 - 2014 models.

Built Ford Tough!

By on Monday, May 30, 2016

Pros: "dependable!"

Cons: "not the best sounding stereo system"

"I bought my 2011 E-250 at Sam Galloway Ford with only 6k miles on it. It already had a lift kit on it. I no longer use it often, however, when I do it runs like new and is very dependable."

I will miss my White Knight house-on-wheels.

By on Friday, September 9, 2011

Reason: no longer needed for business

Pros: "room, power, dependability"

Cons: "air conditioner to rear not efficient, no rear operational windows"

"I loved my van, it held all my camping gear and we could sleep in it if it rained. I hauled lumber, bricks, furniture, and sometimes 9 passengers. It handled great, had power for hills even when loaded- and I could pack it! Cornered great-never questioned its stability even at higher speeds. My only complaint was the air conditioner vent to the back ran thru the top- hard to cool in direct sun- and it needs operational windows in the very rear.When the kids were grown, I took out 2 mid seats, put down rugs, added a cooler and floor pillows and it was my tail-gate party mobile."

By on Tuesday, February 2, 2010

"very good family hauler. towing package on my van never had any problems pulling anything from my boat to a tandem flatbed utility trailer. wish it had child security locks. have had some problem with side passenger doors-hinges feel like they are binding."

96 Ford Enonoline E150

By on Sunday, September 13, 2009

"This is the best vehicle I have ever owned, very few problems, fuel pump, tires and brakes along with general maintenance. 1996 with 215000+ miles.We have taken this conversion van on a number of cross country trips and it is comfortable and transported 6 to 7 people with ease. It handles well in the MN winter snow with the right tires you can get through most snow storms. It pulls my fishing boat like it's not even there!"

great all around

By on Thursday, September 4, 2008

"I traded in a 2004 jeep rubicon for this I have two kids under 5, and needed to tow a 23ft boat this has been a wonderful car. looked a chevy suburban with all the bells and wistles and saw this through the window of it with the same options and half the price, and less miles. we take it camping, its great for towing the boat, 15mpg with a 5500# boat at 70 mph you can take the seats out for the trips to home depot the only thing I dont like about it is parking it in small lots and when they are slow at plowing the roads in winter."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford E150 Passenger near Honolulu. See local deals