2012 Ford E150 Cargo

Based on 273 Ratings for the 1992 - 2014 models.

Handicap accessible equipment installed.

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pros: "Rear access. Easy to park. Low cost insurance."

Cons: "15 mpg. Roof rust only affects paint, not metal."

"Rear wheelchair lift with inside and outside access. Power driver's seat goes up, down, forward, backward, swivels. Tie downs, floor mounted. New battery for lift. Can be driven with hand controls or the usual way. Knob on steering wheel. Hooks around inside interior. New wiper blades. New main battery will be installed April, 2014."

Its been a great driving experience

By on Tuesday, December 20, 2011

"First of all - V10 Triton! This is the peppiest car I've owned. It has been amazingly reliable. normal wear and tear has been minimal. This van seems to be built to an industrial level. I use it for family, and hauling anything I would normally put in a pick up. The seats are very easy to remove. The passenger legroom is limited."

The amount of room can't be beat.

By on Saturday, January 28, 2012

Pros: "Reliability, room, safety, and power."

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"This has been the most reliable vehicle that I have ever owned. I have owned it for 5yrs and the only thing that I have done to it is change the oil and air filter and tires. I am always impressed how much this van can hold. When we travel we take everything and anything that we might possibly need. When the kids were babies, we would take their highchair, swing, bouncy seat, plus all the luggage and toys the kids might want. The only thing to consider when purchasing is the gas mileage. Mine gets 12mpgs around town and maybe 14 on the highway. But if you know that and are ok with it then this van can't be beat. It will run forever and will hold everything you could ever need."

Reliable

By on Monday, March 10, 2008

"After 80,000 miles, the only problems I've had with this vehicle is that the left front electric window stopped working, and the turn sgnals had to be repaired after 78000 miles. I almost forgot, the blender door that controls heating went south at about 40,000 and had to be repaired. So, I spent about $800 on repairs. However, the engine and tranmission work flawlessly. It makes a good workhorse. 1997 Econoline 250."

Best Van

By on Monday, December 31, 2007

"Over the years, I have owned three of these - they are comfortable and easy to drive. They are powerhorses that require little maintenance, only the usual tire and oil changes, with the Triton engine going 100K miles before even a tune-up! I have always gotten good mileage, 18MPG on average. They tow well, you usually forget there is anything behind you. I have consistantly used these vans to drive about 26 thousand miles during a two month period every summer, pulling a fully loaded 4X8 cargo trailer - and the Ford E-150 never lets me down. Fellow vendors switched to Fords after suffering multiple breakdowns with other makes and models. Maintenance Tip: No matter what you drive, try a "Motor-Vac" if you've got high mileage on your vehicle. It is a process that pulls all the carbon build-up out of your engine. It's inexpensive and does wonders for performance."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford E150 Cargo near Honolulu. See local deals