2000 Ford Crown Victoria

Based on 384 Ratings for the 1998 - 2011 models.

BEST CAR I HAVE EVER DRIVEN/OWNED

By on Tuesday, August 5, 2008

"I am a family of Ford people, I have owned Ford, trucks(big and small), mustangs, Contours Tauruses, we have always had a Ford in the driveway. The Crown Victoria is by all means my favorite, I started with a 1997 in 2001 had lots of miles and only needed few repairs, still a wonderful ride, Then upgraded to a 2005 in 2007 low miles great, price, I"M IN HEAVEN, I love this car. Still own the 1997, can't seem to part with it."

Beauty and elegance

By on Wednesday, July 11, 2007

"Not only is it stylish, but very comfy. Nice large seats fit any size driver. Climate control is so nice. You can't find these comfy seats in those foreign cars. Steering is so light and responsive. I love driving my Crown Vic. Nice solid long lasting car."

Move Over....

By on Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"Recently purchased a 2001 Crown Vic with the police interceptor motor and package. Has 123,000 miles on it and was owned since new by a small Massachusetts town and driven solely by the chief of police. Service records were all there; it was very well maintained at all times. I get about 20 mpg highway and do have to watch my speed as it can really go. Yup, people do move over (or slow down), so some days my commute is fast... somedays it's slow! Car rides like you're on a couch. My ex-father in law used to buy them sued from the local dealer when the cops turned them in... I can tell you they go forever. Luckily the police package has heavy duty everything... even an oil cooler. Quite pleased... can you tell??"

Love My Crown Victoria

By on Sunday, December 9, 2007

"I love this car. I bought it pre-owned in August 1999, it had 13,800 miles. I have driven it 8 1/2 years and just now clicking over 80,000 miles on the original engine. I'm guessing I'm good for at least another nine years. It has never given me an ounce of trouble. If you take care of her, she takes care of you. The 1999 Crown Victoria is a Five Star Car."

nice ride-safe-comfortable-roomy

By on Sunday, July 29, 2007

"This vehicle has been great! The brakes are the best , The car has over 60,0000 miles of hard use on them and they are still working perfectly. It is a very comfortable ride, even my friends with more expensive cars comment on how nice it is to ride in!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Crown Victoria near Honolulu. See local deals