1994 Ford Club Wagon

Based on 56 Ratings for the 1992 - 1998 models.

family travel and work

By on Saturday, September 15, 2007

"excellent travel vehicle and work vehicle. Lots of space, Seats are not easy to move in and out, runs great, wish it was more efficient, about 15 mpg always, very comfortable,"

Good Van

By on Wednesday, November 28, 2007

"This is a very nice van for a family. Lots of room and power. Mileage is about 14 to 15 MPG on the road. The only problem I had was a transmission shifting very hard at times. Someone had left an old extra gasket in the transmission housing when the filter was changed! A new filter and one gasket fixed the problem. I have 178,000 miles on this 1992 Ford van with no other problems. Only normal maintenance has been needed."

Keeps on Truckin!

By on Sunday, August 12, 2007

"Most reliable vehicle I have ever owned - 170,000 miles and still going strong - great engine - but 2 transmissions so far!"

Best Family/Trip-taking Van

By on Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pros: "Engine Power (5.8L V8) and Electric Everything Options"

Cons: "Ground Clearance, Fuel Economy (13 mpg City, 18 mpg Hwy)"

"We purchased the 1995 E150 from Heritage Ford and had it transported up to Elkhart, Indiana to have a conversion kit put on by Eclipse Conversions. We ended up paying a total of $42,000 for this van. This van has been perfect when we have taken it on trips to Shipshewana, Florida, Ohio, and several different places. We had absolutely no space issues. The kids said if they closed the blinds, they wouldnt know they were moving down the road. The look is fantastic. The only complaint I have is the ground clearance. Though it is my fault for designing the body kit, that would be the only thing I would change. Ours has a 22" TV with VCR, Antenna TV, DVD, and video game hookups. It even has an option to mute the speakers and hook in head phones to listen to the TV and radio. The power reclining couch/bed in the back is great for use on trips too. Plenty of luggage space behind rear couch is ample and the comfort is phenomenal. I give this one an A :)"

Multi purpose vehicle to the max

By on Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pros: "Multi purpose fun and lots of space"

Cons: "Handling characteristics and poor fuel economy"

After 11 yrs, still looking young!

"I have owned this 1994 Chateau Club Wagon for 11 years and love it. It has a back seat that makes into a bed (factory original design) Great for family traveling. It tows a trailer well, and the seats can be removed to allow hauling large items. Handling characteristics are less than stellar, and fuel economy is poor. But that is to be expected with a large vehicle that can work and play like this van."

After 11 yrs, still looking young!

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Club Wagon near Honolulu. See local deals