2013 Ford C-MAX Hybrid

8.4

Based on 80 Ratings for the 2013 - 2017 models.

Great Car!

By on Sunday, January 1, 2017

Pros: "Comfortable to driveGood mpg reliable"

Cons: "I cant think of anything I really do not like"

"I got my SE Hybrid used with nearly 27K miles. It still smelled brand new! It is 30K miles later, I have had no major issues with this car. The battery went dead overnight a few times from leaving a cooler plugged in, or the radfio on too long sitting parked. Easily jump started. The car sits low to the ground and has a cover underneath for aerodynamics that has to be removed for oil changes. Easier to just take it in, not saving a lot doing it myself. I had a flasher bulb go out. The headlight assembly was difficult to remove. Im getting 35-42 mpg between fill ups over 30k miles, depends how it is driven. When driving carefuly to maximize fuel, Im getting 42mpg overall. My driving is frequent, often 12 hours per day in city and highway operating as a Uber driver. It easily hauls 4 adults up and down the hills of San Francisco, Ca. I have driven it over Highways 50 and 80 in the Sierras. It accelerates well up steep inclines. It also uses gears to keep the car at speed limit during downhill on cruise. Very roomy interior. The drivers seat and car overall has a lot of head room. There is also a lot of shoulder room up front.Mt back seat passengers are mostly impressed with the back seat room. The drive is quiet, and smooth. It handles the road well. Comfortable to drive for long periods of time. Cargo space could be a bit larger, but Im still able haul enough luggage for 2-3 people to the airport. I havent missed an airport run yet, and I usually carry a bag of supplies for my self in the car."

Went back and bought a second CMax

By on Saturday, December 17, 2016

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "our custom USB flash drive of music has problems."

"Purchased a Ruby Red SE 2016 C Max at the end of June 2016. Love the handling and the MPG -- we get around 42-43 on the road. Biggest feature was going 3.1 miles to our local "Wally World" and realizing 50-70 mpg, with more than half of the trip as EV. Went back to the selling dealer four days after initial purchase of our SE, and purchased a second 2016 C Max Kona Blue SEL model. Very pleased with our C Max "family". Cars handle exceptionally well, even on long trips (family funeral in Elmira NY, 2500 miles total trip)."

My next car will be this car

By on Tuesday, September 20, 2016

"First car that I have simply loved. For the price and for the gas mileage this car has been superior. It handles well and has the get up and go that is needed for mountain driving. I have been able to put it into cruise control at 70 mph going up steep grades and have it hold its speed. The visibility you have in this car is fantastic very little in the way of blind spots. I have put 190,000 miles on this car and it runs like a top. Have not had any mechanical issue. Again I love this car and my next car will be a CMax"

I bought my C-Max as a work car and I love it!

By on Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Pros: "smooth accelleration and quiet ride"

"I consistently get 40 miles per gallon in my C-Max. It is very comfortable for a small car. You don't get the feeling you are stepping down into the car that you get when you sit in most small cars."

I shopped 5 years far a car with enough value

By on Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Pros: "Ride, mileage, makes me happy to see traffic(!)"

Cons: "minor software idiosyncrasies"

"I did a lottt of research before plunking down thousands of dollars to buy my C-max, so was aware of the possibility that I might not get the full 47mpg claimed, and still I love this car even on the trips I don't achieve that mpg, and there are lots of trips I get a lot more than 47. My record is 82mpg. The main reason I chose the C-max over the Prius is the ride- I sometimes have back pain from all the driving I do, and the Prius's suspension is way too tight and hard, it would feel like being kicked in the butt all day long. I've been driving the C-max for 10 months with no back pain. There are lots of reasons to love the C-max, the active noise cancellation that makes the car as quiet as a luxury car (and not incidentally also shuts out the obnoxious bad music losers insist on playing at neighborhood disturbing volume levels) the automatic parallel park is brilliant, the space and size of the vehicle is excellent, especially for those who drive a lot and will be getting in and out of it all day. Which makes it even more baffling that the Prius's suspension is so punishing... And the center control panel of the Prius looks like it's covered with warts, (ugh) plus the actual physical controls of the C-max are better looking and much easier to use. I had the hatchback unreliability, but that has been fixed by a software update, and now works 100% of the time. The back-up camera with parking guidance lines that show you where the car will end up have made me back in to all parking spaces now because it's so much easier... fortunately, people are catching on to the back-up camera concept so that only one person in 10 months has tried to park in the space I was backing into. And it has power to spare, you're not locked into eco-hybrid-boring driving only, you can tear it up if you want/need to. And the voice control of everything, including the temp/climate, is great, and safer than looking down to control things."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford C-MAX Hybrid near Honolulu. See local deals