• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2013 Ford C-MAX Energi Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $30,685 - $31,606.

Based on 13 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

9.9/10
    9.8/10
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Don't Miss My BMW

By on Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Pros: "Efficiency, comfort, safety, technology pkg,"

Cons: "A bit frumpy looking."

"Have "owned them all" over 50 plus years of driving(Fiat to BMW, and even Corvair). Most comfortable, quietest, and fuel efficient of the lot. No prob with the tech system. 8K miles already. Drove 1500 miles from FL to upstate NY at 70mph plus. Still got 40 plus mpg. Car made in America, owner's manual written in Bangladesh...I assume. Consumer's Report questions reliability, but not sure how they can,as model is not a year old."

Beats prius on performance, fit and finish & style

By on Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Pros: "fast, tight and sporty"

Cons: "a little expensive, but worth every penny!"

"For a hybrid plug-in this car really moves. Responsive and good road feel. The fit and finish is second to none, and the technology is fantastic. To those that say the on-board systems are too confusing I say: get into the current century, this type of technology is here to stay. Although the C-Max is ahead of its time, all cars will soon have such features. The purchase price is a little high, but the value is even higher."

awesome vehicle

By on Thursday, October 10, 2013

Pros: "fantastic mpg"

"I traded in my Prius to get this car and made a great decision in doing so. My MPGe is 167.6 and my overall MPG is 188.4. I drive 94% EV with a driving score of 94 and a braking score of 97. I expect a dramatic decrease in MPG with Winter beginning soon. The driving experience is excellent. It is very comfortable. The quality and features of the car are superb. Voice commands work excellent and comprehensive. There have been 2 recalls already and both were fixed. I have not been able to determine reliability due to low miles, but after 3,700 mile miles I still get 28 EV miles per charge in the city. Using cruise control ups one's efficiency a lot. I only charge 7 KWH for a completely depleted battery and it takes 5 hours to charge all the way up. This car blows the doors off my Prius in every category and it is much greener. Driving my Prius 3,700 miles would have produced 2 tons more CO2 emitted and used 52 more gallons of gas according to MyFordMobile's software calculations. I log on to my computer and get detailed reports about my driving effciency and energy usage via a sattelite link up with my car. I also control charging from my computer or smart phone. The overall experience gives one complete control over how green one drives. Even how well you have been braking. This car is night and day better than my 3 previous Prius'. The reviewer who thinks a Prius Plug In is cheaper than an Energi did not shop in my neighborhood. And the Energi has 2 to 3 times the EV range."

Better mpg than the Prius!

By on Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Pros: "great price at Lithia Ford of Boise"

"My girlfriend and bought two Cmax-a SEL and an Energi. She is getting an average of 47mpg, while so far the energi is at an amazing 67.5 combined!! We replaced a Kia and a Caravan, and are very happy with the decision. I have had two people over 6 feet in the back with plenty of room."

I'm 6'4" tall 330 lbs with back surgery. love it!

By on Saturday, April 20, 2013

Pros: "Great car, fun to drive, g/mpg easy to ent/exit"

Cons: "Navigation needs lots of work."

"This is the best car I have tried for getting in and out of, never mind the great gas/elect. mileage. Have had it 1751 miles now and have gotten up to 79 mpg in it. We do both local and distance driving. wish there were elect/refueling stations everywhere..would get even better. love the styling as I can see everything out the windows being tall etc. Very comfortable fun to drive! Only thing I'm not happy about is Ford's Sync. and the Navigation. I am orig. from so.calif so shouldn't have an "accent" problem, don't know why it wont understand us? Also it takes me in totally wrong directions sometimes? Does this happen to anyone else?"

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next