ZIP code

1994 Ford Aerostar Passenger

8.0

Based on 149 Ratings for the 1992 - 1997 models.

Best vehicle I have ever had

By on Monday, August 6, 2007

"I wish they were still manufactured. Even my grandchildren don't want me to get rid of it."

Best car I've ever owned!

By on Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pros: "Very comfortable!"

Cons: "Can't think of any"

"I bought this car new in Michigan in 1989 and now live in Florida. It has been driven back and forth between these 2 states. It is now at nearly 129000 miles and still running like a champ! Yes, I've replaced tires, battery and brakes after normal wear. I even had the air conditioner repaired and it's working fine now. It's like a member of our family and I plan to keep it as long as it still has life. It can carry 7 adults comfortably with its two removable bench seats in back and two bucket seats in front. Room for 4x8 plywood sheets with seats removed."

Would recommend to most anyone

By on Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"Bought the 93 Aerostar AWD with 53000 miles and hasn't missed a beat since. The electronic 4WD (AWD) works wonders in the MN snow. Very roomy and comfortable with a plethora of cargo space. I drive pretty average speeds and get 14 mpg city and about 18 highway not great but the cost of gas doesn't hurt as much when your van never has mechanical issues. Don't buy one if you think your getting a race car otherwise its the perfect man's, woman's or beginning driver's vehicle"

Great Buy

By on Thursday, November 5, 2009

"I just bought my Aerostar it's a 1989 XL with only 59,000 miles on it with only one owner. Had to replace calipers, rotars, brake pads, master cylinder and the Heater Coil for a total of about 500 dollars all done my self relativly easy to work on. Total spent 1500 dollars."

Awesome vehicle

By on Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"I purchased my 1992 Aerostar new in 1991 and used it as a work vehicle for 10 years. It was about as stripped down as it could be, but it has been an incredibly reliable vehicle. With 350,000 miles on it, I intended to drive it forever. Hardware store runs and transporing the kids to and from college---it never let me down. The cash for clunkers program did this incredible vehicle in. I got $4500 toward a brand new Ford Transit Connect. After this vehicle treated me so well for 18 years, I felt a little guilty about sending it to the junk heap, but the C4C program was the final gift from this amazing truck. I will really miss my old Areostar and I hope the new one treats me as well."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Aerostar Passenger near Honolulu. See local deals