1995 Ford Aerostar Cargo

8.0

Based on 149 Ratings for the 1992 - 1997 models.

Unmatched

By on Saturday, August 1, 2009

"I purchased the 4.0 XLT Extended AWD new in 1997 and recently traded it in for a smaller family vehicle since our children have grown. This by far has been the greatest vehicle that I have owned. The vehicle has a box look that provides excellent room. The original engine and transmission were sound even thought the vehicle had over 215,000 miles. Not a drop of oil on my concrete white driveway can be found. Since the vehicle is 12 years old and still runs well, the only flaw is the rust that developed on the floor near the doors. Excellent traction in the snow, 12 to 17 MPG average. I would by another tomorrow if Ford would build another."

Best vehicle I have ever had

By on Monday, August 6, 2007

"I wish they were still manufactured. Even my grandchildren don't want me to get rid of it."

Aerostar excellent

By on Monday, July 23, 2007

"I have owned two Aerostar minivans. The Price new was considerably less than Chryslers. THe options were significantly better. When my first minivan was impaled by a driver running a red light the van was flipped and I walked away because the van took all the impact with a strong frame and crumple zones. Excellent reliable vehicle that has also been a great highway vehicle. Drive all day and still feel great with the lumbar support and great seats."

Best car I've ever owned!

By on Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pros: "Very comfortable!"

Cons: "Can't think of any"

"I bought this car new in Michigan in 1989 and now live in Florida. It has been driven back and forth between these 2 states. It is now at nearly 129000 miles and still running like a champ! Yes, I've replaced tires, battery and brakes after normal wear. I even had the air conditioner repaired and it's working fine now. It's like a member of our family and I plan to keep it as long as it still has life. It can carry 7 adults comfortably with its two removable bench seats in back and two bucket seats in front. Room for 4x8 plywood sheets with seats removed."

Would recommend to most anyone

By on Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"Bought the 93 Aerostar AWD with 53000 miles and hasn't missed a beat since. The electronic 4WD (AWD) works wonders in the MN snow. Very roomy and comfortable with a plethora of cargo space. I drive pretty average speeds and get 14 mpg city and about 18 highway not great but the cost of gas doesn't hurt as much when your van never has mechanical issues. Don't buy one if you think your getting a race car otherwise its the perfect man's, woman's or beginning driver's vehicle"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Aerostar Cargo near Honolulu. See local deals