Transaction Data

in the last
90 days
within the U.S.
Transaction Data

This meter represents a sample range of recent transaction prices for vehicles of the same year, make and model as the vehicle specified, but sometimes with a different style and/or equipment. Analyzed transaction prices exclude taxes, DMV fees, documentation fees, other dealership charges and any available rebates or incentives.

10/6.7

8.4

Based on 162 Ratings for the 2012 - 2017 models.

Fast and Fun little car

By on Friday, December 15, 2017

My 2017 500C ABARTH

"Ive owned this for about a year now and put 10,000 miles with no problems minus the body molding having a slight separation which was covered under warranty. I get great gas mileage and its a blast to drive. Great with the top down and always gets the looks. People are always asking what kind of car it is. Ive owned many cars but this one is near the top as far as wanting to drive it in the twists!"

My 2017 500C ABARTH

Small, but perfectly formed!

By on Monday, February 24, 2014

Pros: "Gas mileage, room up-front"

Cons: "back seats a squeeze (used often?)"

"Bought new just over 2 years ago and coming up to 33,000 miles now. Main reason for the purchase was the gas mileage - we have the basic manual version, and get on average 44 mpg commuting into DC. If careful, we can get an average of 50 mpg on trips to the Atlantic shore. Space up front not a problem - and when necessary we can fit a couple of people in the back (but only when necessary!). No major problems. Lots of interest - and people smile when they see us!"

Extremely fun to drive

By on Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pros: "Fuel efficient, Fun to Drive, affordable price, great styling"

Cons: "Materials on the doors scratch easily"

"Have had this car for 2 months now and its been great so far. I previously owned a mini and in comparison the FIAT 500 has nothing to be jealous. Its super fun to drive, the interior feels much more spacious than you would think, and when in it you dont feel stuck to the ground as you do in the mini cooper. There is a little room for improvements on some things, the plastic used in the interior on the doors scratch easily, and the carpeting is cheap .For the price its acceptable, all you have to do is get some good floor mats and you are all set. If you like a head turning, fuel efficient, fun to drive car at an affordable price, this is the car for you."

Fun easy driving go to work car.

By on Tuesday, July 2, 2013

"Basic car is good but the US add-ons can be annoying. Tire pressure monitoring system is one of the worst systems ever built. I have had all 4 tire modules replaced and the main sensor replaced twice. Rear seat is only good for empty coffee cups, pulled mine out for more storage."

Thought I miss my Escort, Nah, Fiat is Awesome!

By on Friday, January 22, 2016

Pros: "Super Fun to Drive, Good Gas Mileage,"

Cons: "N/A"

"I have had this car for a little over a year now, and I just love it. It runs super smooth and I get great gas mileage (mine is a manual transmission). I just putz around town in mine and it is great for that. This car is definitely a commuter car, nothing more. I have driven it on ice and snow, since the past couple winters have been rough. I have to say this car does very well on ice and snow. My car prior to this one did not have the Bluetooth and the auxiliary jack for the music, so this has been a pleasure to have and I really enjoy it! Has a nice sound system as well. I totally recommend this car to anyone who is looking for a good solid commuter car."