2013 FIAT 500

8.3

Based on 126 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Great Little Car!

By on Monday, April 30, 2012

I want this car

"I do not own this car, but I have driven it. I rented it on a trip to New York/Connecticut. I rented it in New York, drove it to Connecticut, drove it around for 3 days, then drove it BACK to New York and never had to fill it back up with gas. It handles well, isn't road noisy, gets up to speed quickly, GREAT gas mileage, and it's adorable. I would so buy this car!"

My 2nd one and still LOVE IT!!!!!

By on Sunday, July 26, 2015

Pros: "Still fun and nimble, decent MPG nice looks."

Cons: "It won't fit in my living room."

"The 2015, pretty much like my 2012 with a few more upgrades like rear hatch spoiler and very minor interior do-dads. Overall the car is pretty much the same. I like it better then the Mini Cooper because you can actually enter and exit this car without hurting your back!! I am 6'-4" and this car still feels cavernous when driving, still amazed! Car has 8500 miles on it with NO issues at all. Has classic Italian ques inside and out. For a econo-boxer it's still fun to drive. Nimble, quick for a non-turbo 1.4 liter engine. It feels of greater quality then the Mini Coopers PLASTIC "I am going to break something" interior. Oh and did I say you can actuality get in and out of this car???"

I love this car

By on Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pros: "nice mpg, very fun to drive, good value extras"

Cons: "had it a year, non yet"

"Everywhere I go, everyone wants to know more about my cute little 500C. Fun to talk about, fun to drive. It's had a couple of minor issues but once fixed it's back on the road."

Very nice car, with exceptional features.

By on Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Pros: "Value! Fits tall drivers. Solidly built quality."

Cons: "Small back seat."

"I looked at a lot of cars before I bought the 2012 Fiat 500 Pop. I tried the Kia Rio, the Hyundai Accent, the VW Beetle and Golf, the Mini Cooper, the Ford Fiesta, The Honda Civic, and the Mazda2. The Fiat 500 was better than any of those cars, at least for me. I am 6' 3" tall and seating was very important to me. The Fiat has better headroom, and more comfortable leg room than the other cars. The Fiat also sits higher than the others, and the doors are taller and wider, so that makes getting in and out much easier. Great visibility! The back seat is tiny on the Fiat 500, so it only for children and small adults, or for storage. I bought the basic Fiat 500 Pop with the only option the automatic transmission. The car comes with air conditioning, power windows/lock/keyless entry, and lots of other higher end stuff. The Fiat 500 Pop has plenty of power, and the automatic is very smooth in shifting. The handing is excellent, and turning is a joy. The car does well on interstates, and does NOT feel like a small car when driving. Fuel economy has been as good, or a bit better than the rating. My combined city highway driving is averaging about 32 mpg. The hatch opens wide, and the rear seats do fold down. They do not fold all the way flat and level with the rear, so that is not as good of a storage as say in the older 2 door Hyundai Accent (sadly, they do not make the 2 door Accent anymore). But still the Fiat 500 has more storage than you would expect. The dash is easy to use and read, and has the body color across the dash. It is a pretty car both inside and out. The most common thing people say to me is, "what a cute car." The Fiat 500 has many color options that competitors just do not offer, especially in base models. Mine is rame (copper) but there are like 14 color options. Overall the price of a Fiat 500 is a great value on a solid and well designed car."

Wonderfull and Highly Recommended

By on Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pros: "Style, Handling, Price, MPG, Comfort"

"I have owned many classic Alfa Romeos,FIATs, and original Morris Mini's. The new 500 brings back the reason we choose to buy these cars, however now with a reliability that was once unknown. The FIAT 500 handles perfectly on the back roads of Maine where my wife and I live and settles down nicely for in town and city driving. Great gas milage (mid 30s), agile, zippy, very comfortable, and a ton of options that rival many larger and more expensive cars. FIAT has done well and I recommend everyone to take a look at one. Remember haters will always hate these cars, but that is because they know nothing about them, much less own or drive them."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching FIAT 500 near Honolulu. See local deals