2012 FIAT 500

8.3

Based on 148 Ratings for the 2012 - 2017 models.

Great sport Italian car

By on Monday, September 5, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, great retro car and love the color"

Cons: "no spare tire standard and arm rest hard to used"

"I so this car first on the auto show and I was waiting for the car to be for sale. I got the sport manual transmission copper with brow interior . The looks great and I get 32.7 miles per gallon on the city. fun to drive and for the price and you have many people looking at it. Before you buy the mini for 23k you need to drive this one"

Fun car, great price

By on Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, great mpg's, customizable"

Cons: "Lacks head room"

"Great choice, no regrets whatsoever. The price included $4000 off and bought the extended warranty (7 years instead of 4) because FIAT's are so new, not sure of their reliability. I test drove it, experienced the quality, enjoyed the sporty feel, and great mpg's, and I had to own it. I went with the Sport trim, 5 speed, Rosso (red) exterior with Grey on Black (Grigio/Nero) sport-cloth seats, Tomtom Blue&Me, Alpine tuner, Bose Beats Sound system, sunroof, chrome floor sills, nitrogen-filled Continentals 195/45R16XL on aluminum wheels with 500 logo caps, switchblade/retractable key, keyless entry, security alarm. Under the hood is a covered multijet engine, can easily check fluids and access battery. I use 91 octane but can use 87 octane. I advise buyers to test several models as each car I drove had a feel and personality, due to a variety of interiors, exteriors, channeling vibration and sound. For me the Sport trim's performance tires, choice of Pirelli's or Continentals, are that extra touch that sets the "Cinquecento" apart. I'm 5'7" and the cabin feels spacious, though my friend is 5'9" and feels there's not quite enough head room for long sittings with the sunroof. The models with no sunroof have three more inches overhead. The car interior is mostly plastic though you have to see to appreciate the careful thought put into it's design. Overall, I've had a great experience and my dealer has been responsive to details that needed attention."

Perfect little Car

By on Monday, June 27, 2011

"Fun and sporty. Great gas mileage 42 . The rear seat has better legroom and easier entry than my Mini.This car handle like dream thank you Fiat. in the market to buy a Abarth as soon that the arrive."

I love my FIAT

By on Friday, June 24, 2011

Pros: "Packed with options for the price, amazing MPG"

Cons: "Some cheap interior surfaces"

"I was the lucky buyer of the first FIAT sold in WA state back in March. Now with 3000 miles I can confidently say this is a great car! It's very fun to drive and I'm averaging 34 MPG on my commute. It's feature rich at this price point with automatic climate control, premium sound, sat radio, and great media/phone interfaces. I've had zero problems so far. The only gripes are some of the textures on the interior - some hard plastic on the doors and dash (that scuffs easily) and cheapest carpet I've seen since the 80's. But that's how you get the price down I guess. Important things like the seats, steering wheel, and controls, are all wonderful. Bottom line, I love this car - I smile when I drive it."

A blast to drive, seems reliable so far

By on Saturday, March 2, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, Great MPG, Low Cost"

Cons: "Some features could be better quality"

"I am frugal and wanted a fun car to drive, that was also low cost. Being a single person, I wanted a small car I could zip in and out of traffic with. I LOVE driving this car. You have to use the Sport button to really feel the power and control. I love the fact I'm getting 40+ miles per gallon. For me that means it's cheaper driving than taking the park and ride bus. Houston traffic is a nightmare, but I feel safe in this car and have been able to avoid accidents in it simply because of it's size. The interior is comfortable. There are some interesting attention to details pieces, but then there are a few things that are lacking. I wish the Bluetooth did a better job of integrating with my phone's media. I wish the armrest on the driver's side was a little more sturdy. and that the middle console a little bit closer up. But I've had this car almost a year with no problems. The only problem I see is chips in the paint. I don't know if that's from gravel/debris of highway driving, but I think it shouldn't chip like that. Other than that, the engine seems to run perfect, although it's hot to the touch. I say this is a GREAT car for the value. If you add extras, maybe not so much. It was between this and a Kia Soul. I only wish I had the soul when I move furniture. But I can get my bike in the back and pretty much a lot of stuff with the fold-down seats. I really would recommend this car to anyone who is looking for an inexpensive car, with great gas mileage and some good safety features."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching FIAT 500 near Honolulu. See local deals