Transaction Data

in the last
90 days
within the U.S.
Transaction Data

This meter represents a sample range of recent transaction prices for vehicles of the same year, make and model as the vehicle specified, but sometimes with a different style and/or equipment. Analyzed transaction prices exclude taxes, DMV fees, documentation fees, other dealership charges and any available rebates or incentives.

10/6.7

8.4

Based on 160 Ratings for the 2012 - 2017 models.

Fast and Fun little car

By on Friday, December 15, 2017

My 2017 500C ABARTH

"Ive owned this for about a year now and put 10,000 miles with no problems minus the body molding having a slight separation which was covered under warranty. I get great gas mileage and its a blast to drive. Great with the top down and always gets the looks. People are always asking what kind of car it is. Ive owned many cars but this one is near the top as far as wanting to drive it in the twists!"

My 2017 500C ABARTH

Small, but perfectly formed!

By on Monday, February 24, 2014

Pros: "Gas mileage, room up-front"

Cons: "back seats a squeeze (used often?)"

"Bought new just over 2 years ago and coming up to 33,000 miles now. Main reason for the purchase was the gas mileage - we have the basic manual version, and get on average 44 mpg commuting into DC. If careful, we can get an average of 50 mpg on trips to the Atlantic shore. Space up front not a problem - and when necessary we can fit a couple of people in the back (but only when necessary!). No major problems. Lots of interest - and people smile when they see us!"

ive owned 2 now. a 500 sport and a abarth

By on Thursday, September 13, 2012

Pros: "price options mpg all around fun car"

Cons: "no winter tires"

"let me start by saying that ive owned 49 vehicles since i was 15,now 38. and this has been my favorite so far/my first fiat was the 500 sport which i owned for 6 months and put over 10000 miles on it with zero problems.my daily commute was 70 miles and i avg. 41mpg @70+mph. driving a lil more sensible i did see aroung 46mpg.my sport was 5 speed and had plenty of pickup,i was actually suprised from the 1.4 liter engine,very smooth,and quick.steering is quick and precise,the 5 speed has a light feel to it,shifting through the gears with very little effort.nice tight close shift pattern,although the shift knob seemed a lil cheap(plastic).the interior seemed laid out very well,i really liked the position of the shifter in relation to seating position.controls on the dash didnt look cheap.radio controls on back of steering wheel is a nice touch.door panels are kind of plain with only a small amount of leather on the armrest,but not hateful. my abarth ive had 5 months now and have 7000 miles. this car is blast to drive,very quick with great handiling.the turbo has no lag,runs 18pounds of boost,and spools very quick.the exhaust sounds amazing,quiet on the highway,but deep loud tone when you get on it..the lower stance and 17 inch wheels make this thing look great.the front bumper with vents for intercoolers and lower front lip lets you know this not your average fiat,as well as the dual exhaust and vented rear bumper with a diffuser. black leather seats with red stitching,a matching leather shift knob,and steering wheel makes the interior look a higher end sports car.ive had zero problems with this car as well although my mpg is a lil less @34 to 36,depending on how i drive it.its still respectable considering what your getting in this car. a fast sporty hatch very comparable to the mini cooper s for about 7 grand less. my only complaint is if you plan on driving this in the winter,be prepared to buy diff. wheels and tires,the tires are only three season zr rated"

Extremely fun to drive

By on Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pros: "Fuel efficient, Fun to Drive, affordable price, great styling"

Cons: "Materials on the doors scratch easily"

"Have had this car for 2 months now and its been great so far. I previously owned a mini and in comparison the FIAT 500 has nothing to be jealous. Its super fun to drive, the interior feels much more spacious than you would think, and when in it you dont feel stuck to the ground as you do in the mini cooper. There is a little room for improvements on some things, the plastic used in the interior on the doors scratch easily, and the carpeting is cheap .For the price its acceptable, all you have to do is get some good floor mats and you are all set. If you like a head turning, fuel efficient, fun to drive car at an affordable price, this is the car for you."

Fun easy driving go to work car.

By on Tuesday, July 2, 2013

"Basic car is good but the US add-ons can be annoying. Tire pressure monitoring system is one of the worst systems ever built. I have had all 4 tire modules replaced and the main sensor replaced twice. Rear seat is only good for empty coffee cups, pulled mine out for more storage."